First Pic Of Angelina Jolie's Maleficent (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> First Pic Of Angelina Jolie's Maleficent (19/6/2012 5:11:12 PM)

Post your comments on this article

criffle -> No No No... (19/6/2012 5:11:12 PM)

Maleficent is meant to be pure evil, not a complicated person with a hidden warm side. While that shot of Angelina as Maleficent looks awesome, the whole premise of the film sounds terrible. Why couldn't this be a life action retelling of Sleeping Beauty instead?

GALLYMOO -> Looks almost Giger'esqe (19/6/2012 7:39:32 PM)

They'll be doing a film about the Hansel and Gretel's abusive step mother next....

kisswithatear -> Chiaroscuro (19/6/2012 8:37:37 PM)

What a good word. I do like the idea if I'm honest. And this is a nerdy reason but it's actually Kingdom Hearts that is the only format that actually tried to give Maleficent a back story and made her even MORE evil and intriguing that her original part. So if they can do it better than Kingdom Hearts (and for some reason I'm not sure yet...) then colour me excited.

SUPER_movie_FREAK -> Never mind the horns... (19/6/2012 11:22:57 PM)

I could slice cheese on those cheekbones of hers.

HighwayJoe -> Hmm (20/6/2012 1:24:11 AM)

I'm good with "complicated." Not sure I want Maleficent to go the route of the Wicked Witch of the West in 'Wicked.' Learning why she became so twisted that not being invited to a christening drives her to pronounce a death sentence on a baby should not always equal feeling sorry for the villain or, worse, making excuses for her along the lines of, "But somebody hurt her/her sister/her mother/her pet raven when she was a kid, so it, like, makes it perfectly okay that she's a demonic sorceress now!" Let villains be villains.

I sincerely hope this movie does -not- go the 'Wicked' route.

jace007 -> Epic fail (21/6/2012 8:25:33 AM)

Blimey, this image is supposed to be magnificent is it? Another Disney yawn-fest in the pipeline (who else hated Snow White and the Coxman?)

Frankly, you could dress my dong in Angie's costume and that would be more scary!

bigollytg -> Call Me picky (22/6/2012 8:28:24 PM)

But how come her skin isent that shade of pale green ?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.027344E-02