Trolling Chris Brown (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic

Rhubarb -> Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 6:02:16 PM)

So, someone showed me this tumblr yesterday http://trollingchrisbrown.tumblr.com

Basically its a collection of how people on Twitter are spending time trolling "international love" hitmaker Chris Brown. The backstory, if you need it, is that Brown a little while ago got in trouble for being a repulsive womanbeater, and nearly killing fellow popstar and Battleship star Rihanna (then his girlfriend)*.

Basically, I think its nice that Brown is reminded that he's a bit of a dick. Some of these made me lol too:

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/knight_who_untill_recently_said_ni/trollingbrown1.jpg[/image]

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/knight_who_untill_recently_said_ni/trollbrown.jpg[/image]

I kind of wanted to open this up to debate though basically, obviously internet trolling has been covered quite extensively by a deeply confused media lately as the worst of the worst. Meanwhile, there is of course the argument that people can change and get better (though Brown hasn't shown any remorse or anything) and Cheryl "Cheryl" Cole has called for us to give it a rest about the whole Brown/Ri thing as Rihanna herself appears to have forgiven him (she of course has her own reasons for saying this). Anyway what do you make of this?

*go ahead and google details, but its really grisly.

superdan -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 6:14:15 PM)

Basically, if it makes me laugh then I'm all for it. If it doesn't, your a disgusting troll and I hope to go to jail forever or something.

Rebenectomy -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 6:21:36 PM)

Chris Brown fans are scary biscuits. I expect this thread to be hit any minute now by a barrage of barely literate newbies all claiming that Rhianna deserved a beating due to some awful, awful, reasons.

I currently can't leave the house, so if anyone in the Belfast area wants to bring me some popcorn and some wine so I can enjoy this, PM me. Ta.

Hood_Man -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 6:25:38 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rebenectomy

Chris Brown fans are scary biscuits. I expect this thread to be hit any minute now by a barrage of barely literate newbies all claiming that Rhianna deserved a beating due to some awful, awful, reasons.

I currently can't leave the house, so if anyone in the Belfast area wants to bring me some popcorn and some wine so I can enjoy this, PM me. Ta.

I genuinely thought you were going to say it was because of Chris Brown fans crowding your front door or something.

Professor Moriarty -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 6:27:21 PM)

Electronic tagging, huh. Benefits seem to be good forum modding [:D]

Rebenectomy -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 6:36:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Professor Moriarty

Electronic tagging, huh. Benefits seem to be good forum modding [:D]

I wish it were that exciting. I just have a child just about ready for bed and even if he wasn't you just feel like the world's worst parent taking a child into the offie.

Woger -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 6:38:15 PM)

[image]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/chris-brown-you-spelled-punching-wrong.jpg[/image]

Shifty Bench -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 7:03:09 PM)

Is that Fox News one genuine? That's fantastic.

I was actually going to post that while what Chris Brown did was awful, I don't think cyberbullying is the answer. But then I remember just how fucking terrible the thing he did was and changed my mind. I won't contribute other than to say that Brown and indeed any man who thinks it is big and/or clever to resort to violence, especially towards a woman can fuck off and seriously need to reevaluate their lives. Also, his fans, especially the female ones who can defend such a horrible disgusting excuse for a human being need to get a fucking grip.

Shifty out!

Woger -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 7:22:04 PM)

The original tw**t is genuine I think but the other captions are from meme generators (it's the only way i could get the tw**t picture).

superdan -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 7:26:19 PM)

I thought that's basically the transcript of what that anchor said live on air? I'm sure I've seen footage of that before.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOjUKwoHUyw

MonsterCat -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 7:29:39 PM)

Chris Brown really is a low-life piece of scum sucking shit.

Spaldron -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 7:31:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

This ^

Lets write the most anti-Chris Brown stuff we can come up with just to see if we attract his trolls.

Has he been added to the Twat thread?

Rhubarb -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 7:32:25 PM)

quote:

Well yeah, hitting women and then showing no remorse is essentially unforgivable.

DancingClown -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 7:51:55 PM)

I read the comments on that video. Will I ever learn?

Although this did make me chuckle:

quote:

bruh get off my dick yo a luhh nerdd bitch ass nigga

Spaldron -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 7:53:33 PM)

Never read youtube comments, they be full of haterz yo.

clownfoot -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 7:56:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

quote:

This ^

Lets write the most anti-Chris Brown stuff we can come up with just to see if we attract his trolls.

How about let's not... [sm=rolleyes10.gif]

Hood_Man -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 8:09:00 PM)

A very good friend of mine is unfortunate enough to be called Chris Brown, so I'm feeling a little odd reading all these messages [:D]

MonsterCat -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 8:13:08 PM)

quote:

That sounds like fun for us, but members like you and me don't have to moderate the place.

EDIT - Clownfoot got there before me.

Rhubarb -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 8:13:40 PM)

Hood_Man: I'm really good friends with Chris Brown

Rhubarb -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 8:14:46 PM)

quote:

quote:

That sounds like fun for us, but members like you and me don't have to moderate the place.

So nice.

Spaldron -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 8:19:10 PM)

quote:

quote:

Put the mods on high alert, pay them extra, bribe them, coerce them.........DO SOMETHING WILL YOU?!!!! [:D]

MonsterCat -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 8:19:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rhubarb

So nice.

I'm just trying to get into Shool's pants.

Rebenectomy -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 8:22:10 PM)

Hey, I already said I'm cool with it providing someone liquors me up (top ten things your mum said last night).

superdan -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 8:30:55 PM)

quote:

quote:

Lol backseat mod lol.

MonsterCat -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 8:34:47 PM)

Your mother is a backseat mod.

No, wait... is...

shool -> RE: Trolling Chris Brown (14/6/2012 10:33:01 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rhubarb

So nice.

I'm just trying to get into Shool's pants.

I don't think you're ready for this jelly.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI