First Footage From Life Of Pi (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> First Footage From Life Of Pi (14/6/2012 2:27:59 PM)

Post your comments on this article

croninja -> Looks beautiful and wondrous! (14/6/2012 2:27:59 PM)

Great music on the website too. I loved the book and have every hope this will be brilliant. I might even forgive Ang Lee for making Hulk.

burtbondy -> Bruce Bana (14/6/2012 4:09:12 PM)

Hulk is underrated. Better than The Avengers , Capt America, Iron Man by miles.

croninja -> Empire would probably agree with you, even if I don't... (14/6/2012 4:25:13 PM)

... but at least we can agree that Ang Lee is capable of being awesome.

croninja -> Empire would probably agree with you, even if I don't... (14/6/2012 4:42:22 PM)

... but at least we can agree that Ang Lee is capable of being awesome.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Empire would probably agree with you, even if I don't... (14/6/2012 4:43:02 PM)

Looks interesting and refreshing.

OldGrey -> RE: First Footage From Life Of Pi (14/6/2012 5:44:42 PM)

That does look interesting, the book is actually on my shelf, to be started once I have finshed reading The Colorado Kid. Lee is always interesting as a director and you never know what you will get next with him, but I am slightly concerned that it is a 3 D film, it just doesn't seem to warrant 3D really.
Wasn't Mr. Night Shymalan directing this at one point ?

OldGrey -> RE: First Footage From Life Of Pi (14/6/2012 5:47:34 PM)

Now that does look interesting - the book is actually awaiting my attention once I have finshed reading the The Colorado Kid.
Lee is always an interesting director, you never know what he's going to do next, but I am a bit concerned it is in 3D, just doesn't seem to need that really.
Wasn't Night Shymalan directing this at one point ?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI