Say Hello To Twilight's Renesmee (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Say Hello To Twilight's Renesmee (13/6/2012 1:04:20 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Youshouldberunning -> (13/6/2012 1:04:20 PM)

Utterly wank

Happy Shrapnel -> (13/6/2012 1:28:38 PM)

Does this shit never end.........

Eomer_King -> (13/6/2012 2:10:12 PM)

Surely this must be the last film? Please say it is...

Cool Breeze -> No one cares.. (13/6/2012 2:18:00 PM)

Besides teenage girls obviously.

shaggydaniels -> A concern for Humanity (13/6/2012 5:29:16 PM)

I am not a fan on this paticular series but I show an interest in film so I reaad this story. All these negative comments are futile, If you do not like twilight simply do not watch it or view the pages about it. Your comments aren't going to stop it coming out or stop the millions who will go watch and it will make a ton of cash regardless of what you elitist film makers of a generation think. So I propose to you this instead of ruining forums with your immature and senseless arguments simply leave it for fans to potray there admiration like the comment box is built for, A concerned citizen of the Human Race

doubtlesswonder -> RE: RE: (13/6/2012 9:31:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

So what exactly pumps the blood into a vampire's peni... never mind.

Surely that should've been a problem for all the vampire films that people DO like, too?

Cyberleader -> (14/6/2012 12:38:48 AM)

I'm going to say- in a tiny voice...yay...then shuffle away quietly. Yes, I'm a male but...well...no. No, there's no escuse. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

Happy Shrapnel -> RE: (14/6/2012 2:57:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cyberleader

I'm going to say- in a tiny voice...yay...then shuffle away quietly. Yes, I'm a male but...well...no. No, there's no escuse. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

Wow, that's got to be the bravest thing I've ever seen.
[;)]

jace007 -> Abe Lincoln, Where Are You?? (15/6/2012 3:43:58 PM)

You know Empire continues to go downhill, when it devotes precious web space to the Twilight series (written by a fellow hack as well, what a surprise then!) Expect more unjustified star ratings for excellent films in the future!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI