RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings

DancingClown -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (15/6/2012 8:32:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: snaze1

quote:

ORIGINAL: DancingClown

Edited because I already told you to stop.

Well seeing as you put it like that.................

I can't even remember what I said.

Spaldron -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (16/6/2012 1:51:20 AM)

Will this never end?

MonsterCat -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (16/6/2012 2:02:53 AM)

Edgar Wright for The Expendables.

Spaldron -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (16/6/2012 2:12:32 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

Edgar Wright for The Expendables.

[image]http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/mind%20blown/grand/18745365-mind-blown-.gif[/image]

st3veebee -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (19/6/2012 11:47:32 AM)

Joss Whedon for the Expendables 3.

Basically Joss Whedon for any large cast film. [:D]

adambatman82 -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (19/6/2012 11:53:43 AM)

I'd like to see Cronenberg tackle Spider-Man. With no villains, just Parker dealing with his new found abilities. A bit obvious I know, but someone of Cronenberg's leaning would add a much needed psychological kick to proceedings.

DancingClown -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (19/6/2012 12:12:03 PM)

He could certainly apply a 'body-horror' approach to the story of a young man turning into a human spider, that's for sure. Could be interesting.

Spaldron -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (19/6/2012 2:42:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: adambatman82

I'd like to see Cronenberg tackle Spider-Man. With no villains, just Parker dealing with his new found abilities. A bit obvious I know, but someone of Cronenberg's leaning would add a much needed psychological kick to proceedings.

Brundlespider.

adambatman82 -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (19/6/2012 3:36:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: adambatman82

Brundlespider.

There are echoes of Brundlefly in The Lizard in The Amazing Spider-Man actually. I've always hoped they'd go down that path with Parker. Perhaps a sequel might delve further.

Harry Tuttle -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (19/6/2012 3:42:03 PM)

I'd like to see what Terry Gilliam would do with Harry Potter. He's getting on a bit now so somebody give the man a project for fuck's sake [:(].

Cool Breeze -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (25/6/2012 4:17:30 PM)

James Cameron for Prometheus sequel entitled PROMETHEUS'S.

JJ Abrams for Indiana Jones reboot.

blue_lion -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (29/6/2012 1:38:09 PM)

Bambi - Robert Rodriguez
Pride And Predjudice - Michael Bay
The Muppets Literally Take Manhatten - Quentine Tarentino

Serious suggestions..... though can I count TV Adaptations ?

The Land That Time Forgot - Stephen Sommers
The Night Stalker - JJ Abrams
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors - Joss Whedon
Doom - Sam Raimi

Magneto -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (2/7/2012 10:00:51 PM)

Would like to see Zack Snyder do a Dune re-boot. A trilogy would be awesome.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI