RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings

DancingClown -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (13/6/2012 3:06:28 PM)

Joss Whedon for the new Avengers movie.

JonathanMardukas -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (13/6/2012 3:18:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DancingClown

Joss Whedon for the new Avengers movie.

Pah! That'll never work. [:D]

Judge -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (13/6/2012 3:35:18 PM)

David Fincher for Batman
Ben Affleck for Bourne
Duncan Jones for Alien
Neill Blomkamp for Terminator
and Max Spielberg for Jaws

JonathanMardukas -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (13/6/2012 3:38:53 PM)

Joe Carnahan - Beverley Hills Cop
The Wachowski Brothers - Back to the Future

Whistler -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (13/6/2012 3:44:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JonathanMardukas

Of course this is implying someone is stupid enough to think BTTF needs to be remade. (Although with the rate reboots are going, it's a distinct possibility... [&o])

JonathanMardukas -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (13/6/2012 3:47:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Whistler

quote:

Of course this is implying someone is stupid enough to think BTTF needs to be remade. (Although with the rate reboots are going, it's a distinct possibility... [&o])

I loathe being called stupid [:(] but I do agree, of course it doesnt need to be remade. I think I threw it in as a possible suggestion if it WAS to be remade.

May I crash into a truck of manure on my way home from work as my punishment for this suggestion! [;)]

Shifty Bench -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (13/6/2012 3:59:05 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

I loathe being called stupid [:(] but I do agree, of course it doesn't need to be remade. I think I threw it in as a possible suggestion if it WAS to be remade

May I crash into a truck of manure on my way home from work as my punishment for this suggestion! [;)]

In Whistler's defence, he didn't actually say you were stupid. You could take his post to be that any bigshot Hollywood producer who dares to remake BTTF is stupid. Which they would be. You just suggesting it doesn't make you stupid unless you yourself are a bigshot Hollywood producer [:D]

Whistler -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (13/6/2012 3:59:47 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

I loathe being called stupid [:(] but I do agree, of course it doesnt need to be remade. I think I threw it in as a possible suggestion if it WAS to be remade.

My apologies, the stupid comment wasn't directed at you, it was at the hypothetical studio exec who greenlit the remake. And for the record, the Wachowski's probably aren't a bad suggestion if it was indeed to remade, so I'll let you off with the manure [:)]

JonathanMardukas -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (13/6/2012 4:06:02 PM)

Shit, sorry guys!! that 'stupid' comment was typed very much with tongue firmly in cheek!! I know he wasnt calling me stupid. No offence was taken.

And as such so was the manure comment!! My smileys obviously werent smiley enough to show I wasnt taking the reply seriously!! [:D][:D]

Shifty Bench -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (13/6/2012 4:13:11 PM)

Well, you put the 'cry' smiley after you said 'I loathe being called stupid' which is often taken as someone being sad around these parts. That is why we thought you were being serious with that part at least [:)]

JonathanMardukas -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (13/6/2012 4:20:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

Well, you put the 'cry' smiley after you said 'I loathe being called stupid' which is often taken as someone being sad around these parts. That is why we thought you were being serious with that part at least [:)]

I think that Smiley represents more 'feeling sorry for myself' than the more appropriate 'how dare he call me stupid, alert a mod' -> [:@]

But this is not a thread for a discussion of smileys....moving on....

Brett Ratner for the Godfather Trilogy.

[image]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9i4abLVeD1qc073co1_400.gif[/image]

Shifty Bench -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (13/6/2012 5:00:52 PM)

Don't be stupid

[sm=augen14.gif]

giggity -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (13/6/2012 5:08:46 PM)

Steven Spielberg - Superman

snaze1 -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (13/6/2012 7:09:42 PM)

quote:

I think we can all agree that Christopher Nolan would make anything good.

Except The prestige which was shit

DancingClown -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (13/6/2012 7:50:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: snaze1

quote:

Many others disagree so fucking troll somewhere else.

snaze1 -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (13/6/2012 8:02:18 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

And many others agree so stop being a cock

Deviation -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (13/6/2012 8:10:50 PM)

Most people I know tended to love The Prestige. I thought it was a tad on the mediocre side.

Darth Marenghi -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (13/6/2012 9:15:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation

Most people I know tended to love The Prestige. I thought it was a tad on the mediocre side.

Your face is a tad on the mediocre side.

DancingClown -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (13/6/2012 9:20:17 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yes, "opinions vary" as Dalton once said. However, this does not stop you from being a troll and a cock. Or a cocking troll, take your pick.

doubtlesswonder -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (13/6/2012 9:28:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: st3veebee

Joss Whedon doing an Xmen film would be awesome too

I think Joss Whedon should be the go-to guy for any superhero film now!

shool -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (14/6/2012 12:17:37 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yes, "opinions vary" as Dalton once said. However, this does not stop you from being a troll and a cock. Or a cocking troll, take your pick.

Either take this to PM's or leave it there please. Both of you.

This is adding nothing to the discussion at hand.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (14/6/2012 12:38:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: shool

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

[image]http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Education/Pix/pictures/2010/9/14/1284458085550/Woman-Pointing-Her-Finger-006.jpg[/image][;)]

JonathanMardukas -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (14/6/2012 2:21:59 PM)

Dancing Clown - Troll Hunter [:D]

shool -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (14/6/2012 2:30:14 PM)

quote:

Dancing Clown - Troll Hunter [:D]

That doesn't really help.

JonathanMardukas -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (14/6/2012 2:32:00 PM)

What? It's back on topic and its due for a reboot.

Sorry, i'll behave. [;)]

snaze1 -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (14/6/2012 2:56:34 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

So because someone disagrees with you it instantly makes them a troll???
Stop pretending to be an internet hardman and just accept it.

snaze1 -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (14/6/2012 2:57:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

ORIGINAL: shool

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

[image]http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Education/Pix/pictures/2010/9/14/1284458085550/Woman-Pointing-Her-Finger-006.jpg[/image][;)]

LOL, well thats told me!

DancingClown -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (14/6/2012 4:00:21 PM)

Edited because I already told you to stop.

elab49 -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (15/6/2012 12:34:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Darth Marenghi

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation

Your face is a tad on the mediocre side.

So was Prestige. [:D]

snaze1 -> RE: Dream Directors for franchise reboots and sequels (15/6/2012 5:10:11 PM)

quote:

Edited because I already told you to stop.

Well seeing as you put it like that.................

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI