Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Lists and Top 10s

Mr. White -> Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (9/6/2012 9:24:22 PM)

Kingdom Of Heaven DC- I haven't seen the theatrical but damn I had a hard time watching this movie.
Bladerunner- What the fuck did I watch? I was so damn bored. Tried to enjoyed it but I couldn't.
Apocalypse Now Redux- It had some good parts but for the most part, especially close to the end, it was very boring.
Schindler's List- I Loved this movie but man it was boring. One of my favs though.
King Kong- The only good part was when they got to the island but it took way too long to get there.
Iron Man-
Hulk-
The Shinning- Tried so hard not too fall asleep
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
Funny People

MonsterCat -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (9/6/2012 11:14:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mr. White

Schindler's List- I Loved this movie but man it was boring. One of my favs though.

[sm=huh.gif]

Shifty Bench -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (10/6/2012 12:56:00 AM)

quote:

The Shinning

You mean 'Shining'
Shh, you wanna get sued?

Deviation -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (10/6/2012 1:42:35 AM)

quote:

Kingdom Of Heaven DC- I haven't seen the theatrical but damn I had a hard time watching this movie.
Bladerunner- What the fuck did I watch? I was so damn bored. Tried to enjoyed it but I couldn't.
Apocalypse Now Redux- It had some good parts but for the most part, especially close to the end, it was very boring.
King Kong- The only good part was when they got to the island but it took way too long to get there.
Iron Man-
Hulk-
Funny People

Interesting tale, ole chap.

Rhubarb -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (10/6/2012 1:53:15 AM)

I agree with these because I only like films made in 1940s Korea.

FritzlFan -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (10/6/2012 2:05:04 AM)

quote:

Iron Man-
Hulk-
Funny People

Shut up.

scarface666brooksy!! -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (10/6/2012 2:14:04 AM)

quote:

Really? I mean, yes it does have a bad reputation and everything, but I'd hardly call it boring, let alone in the Top 10 of all time. I find Attack of The Clones more of a struggle to watch then TPM.

Mr. White -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (10/6/2012 3:59:29 AM)

Aww you guys are so cute. I'm sorry I didn't know you guys were too cool to give me a serious answer.

scarface666brooksy!! -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (10/6/2012 4:56:49 AM)

quote:

Aww you guys are so cute. I'm sorry I didn't know you guys were too cool to give me a serious answer.

I don't find many films "boring" but I have fallen asleep during some for whatever reason.

The Tree Of Life (2011) - I was extremely tired at the time, plus it didn't engage me all that much at the time. Remarkable film though.
Ran (1985) - See above
Rambo (2008) - Jetlagged
Hidalgo (2004) - Tired plus I didn't like it.

elab49 -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (10/6/2012 4:46:02 PM)

Either respond to the post or don't respond to the post - but could some posters please quit trolling the new poster.

Spaldron -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (10/6/2012 5:19:13 PM)

quote:

I'm way too cool for this thread.

[image]http://www.getsmileyface.com/sm/cool/653.gif[/image]

homersimpson_esq -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (10/6/2012 5:35:14 PM)

quote:

Ok, you just made the list.[>:]

shool -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (13/6/2012 11:10:20 AM)

I'm going to sound like some other posters with this broken record as I seem to have mentioned this a lot recently.

2001 - I still will not be swerved that it has massive pacing problems and the majority of the scenes go on far too long with the exception of the HAL portion of the film.

Also other films that come to the top of my mind are...

Spiderman 3 - I actually ended up fast forwarding through parts of this, I should have just turned it off.
Magnolia - Not seen it since it was first released, but I remember coming away thinking why was this so highly praised? It was just dull. Maybe I should attempt a rewatch, but I get the feeling that I am not a PTA fan. Didn't like Boogie Nights either.

Dirk Miggler -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (13/6/2012 12:17:59 PM)

Can't say I agree with any of the original posters choices but I'll throw in these:

A New World
Lost in Translation
Eyes wide Shut

directorscut -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (13/6/2012 1:35:49 PM)

Satantango (hour 1)
Satantango (hour 2)
Satantango (hour 3)
Satantango (hour 4)
Satantango (hour 5)
Satantango (hour 6)
Satantango (hour 7)

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (13/6/2012 2:22:00 PM)

Terminator Salvation (2009)
Boring plot
Boring characters
and worst of all boring action sequences.

Whistler -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (13/6/2012 2:34:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

quote:

[sm=huh.gif]

I have to agree, this is an odd comment.

For me, one of the most boring films I've ever seen is Sleeping Beauty (2011). So unbelievably dull, so unbelievably crap.

Cool Breeze -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (13/6/2012 2:43:48 PM)

2001: A Snooze Odyssey.

Superman Returns and stalks his ex girlfriend.

Bored Of The Rings.

Any Coen Brothers movie.

Amistad.

The Postman.

The Pelican Brief.

Titanic.

Any Tim Burton film.

Lawrence Of Arabia.

st3veebee -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (13/6/2012 2:48:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

quote:

[sm=huh.gif]

Sounds a lot likeFr. Noel Furlong: "I also liked the English Patient, very confusing and far-fetched and very, very boring ... it was my kind of film."

MonsterCat -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (13/6/2012 9:28:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

Bored Of The Rings.

Clever. Except not really.

Deviation -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (13/6/2012 9:35:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: directorscut

Satantango (hour 1)
Satantango (hour 2)
Satantango (hour 3)
Satantango (hour 4)
Satantango (hour 5)
Satantango (hour 6)
Satantango (hour 7)

I hate you. But not as much as I hated these examples of "wittiness"...

quote:

Superman Returns and stalks his ex girlfriend.

Bored Of The Rings.

matty_b -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (13/6/2012 9:40:42 PM)

The irony of Breeze posting in this thread is amazing.

Biggus -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (13/6/2012 9:55:21 PM)

1. Death Proof (I have never wanted to switch a film off so badly)
2. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
3. Sin City
4. The Incredible Hulk
5. The A Team

Struggling to think of ten! [sm=38.gif]

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (13/6/2012 9:59:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Biggus

1. Death Proof (I have never wanted to switch a film off so badly)
2. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
3. Sin City
4. The Incredible Hulk
5. The A Team

Struggling to think of ten! [sm=38.gif]

Really?
I Think its Robert Rodriguez last good film.

Lucky Day -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (13/6/2012 10:00:23 PM)

The Hitcher (2007) starring Sean Bean. It really takes a special kind of effort to get me to turn a film off. This one managed it. So predictable & dull it just ended up a chore. Stinking.

Ultimo Lee -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (13/6/2012 10:12:14 PM)

No Tsai Ming-liang or Weerasethakul??? FAIL!

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (13/6/2012 10:16:27 PM)

Wings Of Desire (1987)

Jesus mother of christ! this was boring.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

directorscut -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (13/6/2012 10:22:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation

quote:

ORIGINAL: directorscut

Satantango (hour 1)
Satantango (hour 2)
Satantango (hour 3)
Satantango (hour 4)
Satantango (hour 5)
Satantango (hour 6)
Satantango (hour 7)

I hate you. But not as much as I hated these examples of "wittiness"...

More "wittiness" in those seven lines than all seven hours of that turgid piece of poo.

quote:

No Tsai Ming-liang or Weerasethakul??? FAIL!

I've only seen What Time is it Over There?, but yeah that was a pretty damn satantango.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (13/6/2012 10:28:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lucky Day

The Hitcher (2007) starring Sean Bean. It really takes a special kind of effort to get me to turn a film off. This one managed it. So predictable & dull it just ended up a chore. Stinking.

Indeed, the original is far superior. Rutger Hauer is more intimidating than Sean Bean's dodgy American accent. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a fan of the 80s, the original is a film that holds up today.

Spaldron -> RE: Top 10 Most Boring Movies You Have Seen (13/6/2012 11:41:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

The irony of Breeze posting in this thread is amazing.

Indeed, his incredible wit and originality is too good for this forum.

No seriously I mean gems like...
quote:

Bored Of The Rings.

[sm=happy07.gif][sm=happy07.gif][sm=happy07.gif][sm=happy07.gif][sm=happy07.gif]

and lets not forget....
quote:

[sm=happy07.gif][sm=happy07.gif][sm=happy07.gif][sm=happy07.gif][sm=happy07.gif][sm=happy07.gif][sm=happy07.gif][sm=happy07.gif][sm=happy07.gif][sm=happy07.gif]

... are just toooooooooooo fucking good for the likes of us. Why he isn't getting paid for this stuff beats me....

But yeah I hate this thread.

Page: [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI