Tarantino Trailers Through The Years (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

Empire Admin -> Tarantino Trailers Through The Years (7/6/2012 8:23:58 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Chrmani -> mmm... (7/6/2012 8:23:58 PM)

Unless it's been a really long day and I am suffering the effects of said long day - isn't that the wrong trailer for Jackie Brown as opposed to the one you are referencing in the article?

Art Vandelay -> (7/6/2012 8:40:20 PM)

All I know is that after watching those 8 trailers, I NEVER wanna see or hear about The Pact ever again.

Loosecrew -> "Faggot" doesn't appear in this Reservoir Dogs trailer (7/6/2012 10:11:40 PM)

Three stars for Prometheus, not watching the media they put up. Come on Empire, get it together.

Whistler -> (7/6/2012 10:20:00 PM)

Anyone else noticed that all of Tarantino's titles consist of two words? I wonder if that's a concious choice.

thehedgehogfromhell -> While this is a nice conceit for an article, (7/6/2012 10:44:41 PM)

I bailed out 5 seconds into the second viewing of the trailer for The Pact. If I have to watch a trailer to watch a trailer 8 times, at least it could be 8 different trailers.

irfy69 -> Trailers for Trailers....Seriously Empire???? (7/6/2012 10:55:38 PM)

Empire..you seriously expect people to have to watch a 20-30 "Sponsor Message" for EVERY single one of these????

darth statto -> The Pact? (8/6/2012 7:28:32 AM)

Dunno what you are all on about. Do yourselves a favour an install ad-block for chrome/firefox (whatever your using) and never have to watch ads on videos again.

evildave69 -> (8/6/2012 9:54:32 AM)

It's fairly straight forward, mute computer, press play, read article, by the time you've read the article, promo is over, watch trailer, stop whining. Great article EMPIRE. I've come to the conclusion that I prefer the look of his lower budget stuff. Having said that, the trailer for Inglorious Basterds does it all the justice is deserves, and Death Proof, too much. Can't wait for Django Unchained, it looks immense! Some people have their reservations about Jamie Foxx, I reckon as long as he doesn't have a song on the soundtrack, we'll be laughing!

Truebloody -> Django-tastic (9/6/2012 11:16:26 AM)

Love the look of Django. I just cringe every time i hear Jamie Foxx say "I like the way you die boyy". Hope that doesn't make it into the film.
Leo DiCaprio looks like he's having the time of his life in that role. "He is a rambunctious sort aint he?" haha

eruptus -> RE: Django-tastic (11/6/2012 2:03:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Truebloody

Love the look of Django. I just cringe every time i hear Jamie Foxx say "I like the way you die boyy".

Slave-owners used to call black slaves "boys", so my guess is that Django is just repeating what the redneck said to him. The scene is taken out of context.

seedykay -> RE: The Pact? (12/6/2012 9:47:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: darth statto

Dunno what you are all on about. Do yourselves a favour an install ad-block for chrome/firefox (whatever your using) and never have to watch ads on videos again.

I'd love to have the same BBC style ad-free set up I have at home, but I can't do it on my work computer where I'm watching these :( Still, I'll just have to muddle through the absurdly irritating and LOUD Ill Manors spot over and over again to get to sweet, gooey Tarantino filling lol.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.515625E-02