The Innkeepers (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews

Empire Admin -> The Innkeepers (6/6/2012 1:57:05 PM)

Post your comments on this article

carlosvonflick -> Avergae movie. Inconsistent rating system (6/6/2012 1:57:05 PM)

Just watched this. An average low budget, low scale, 'horror' movie. Absolutely nothing new here. I honestly think you should drop your rating system. Far too inconsistent. You give this 4 stars! And Prometheus 3? You gave Transformers 5!!!! Don't get it.

UTB -> RE: Avergae movie. Inconsistent rating system (6/6/2012 9:53:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: carlosvonflick

Just watched this. An average low budget, low scale, 'horror' movie. Absolutely nothing new here. I honestly think you should drop your rating system. Far too inconsistent. You give this 4 stars! And Prometheus 3? You gave Transformers 5!!!! Don't get it.

They use a special algorithm.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Avergae movie. Inconsistent rating system (6/6/2012 11:03:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: carlosvonflick

It is not the same critic that reviews every film, so it's all down to personal opinion.Plus, you don't have to agree with them, their ratings are only a suggestion [:)]

Those_wedontspeak_of -> Actually being released this week?? (7/6/2012 1:53:10 PM)

Is this even being released this week: zero cinemas seem to be showing it :/. I'm so desperate to see it in the cinema, totally loved House of the Devil. Is it an extremely limited release, or have they just pushed back the release or something? Anyone got any intel??

Those_wedontspeak_of -> Actually being released this week?? (7/6/2012 1:53:11 PM)

Is this even being released this week: zero cinemas seem to be showing it :/. I'm so desperate to see it in the cinema, totally loved House of the Devil. Is it an extremely limited release, or have they just pushed back the release or something? Anyone got any intel??

buffster28 -> RE: Actually being released this week?? (11/6/2012 5:14:56 PM)

i know - i don't know how this film is getting such good reviews. its not scary in the slightest and virtually nothing happens for the whole film.

UTB -> RE: Actually being released this week?? (11/6/2012 5:25:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Those_wedontspeak_of

If you don't make it, its out on Blu Ray/DVD at the end of the month.

readuszheji -> RE: Actually being released this week?? (16/6/2012 5:04:28 AM)

totally loved House of the Devil. Is it an extremely limited release, or have they just pushed back the release or something? Anyone got any intel?[img]http://www.avufo.info/g.gif[/img]

readuszheji -> RE: Actually being released this week?? (16/6/2012 5:04:48 AM)

totally loved House of the Devil. Is it an extremely limited release, or have they just pushed back the release or something? Anyone got any intel?[img]http://www.avufo.info/g.gif[/img]

readuszheji -> RE: Actually being released this week?? (16/6/2012 5:05:00 AM)

dazmac1701a -> Complete crap. (2/8/2013 8:06:44 PM)

Bloody hell. Completely avoid this film. How the hell Empire saw fit to give this 4 out of 5 stars is beyond me. Utter pants is the best way to describe this supposed horror flick.

dazmac1701a -> Complete crap. (3/8/2013 9:29:37 AM)

Bloody hell. Completely avoid this film. How the hell Empire saw fit to give this 4 out of 5 stars is beyond me. Utter pants is the best way to describe this supposed horror flick.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI