Scream - TV show (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

The REAL Bozz -> Scream - TV show (4/6/2012 2:16:34 PM)

MTV is developing a TV show, much the same way they did with Teen Wolf, only this time it's gonna be - I shit you not - based on Scream. Yeah. THAT Scream. [:'(] I heard Teen Wolf was good but I think this gonna be a bad idea. To be honest I can't see it getting before cameras. Regardless, they are currently holding meetings with writers to draf up a pilot script. I wouldn't expect any involvement from Craven/Williamson.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Scream - TV show (4/6/2012 2:51:51 PM)

Now, there's a good idea in there somewhere. I like murder mysteries over a season (if it's a short season, not 22-25 episodes) much in the same way Harper's Island was and I liked Harper's Island.

This new show doesn't have to be Srcream but I think they are banking on name recognition. They should get David Arquette to star [:D]

horribleives -> RE: Scream - TV show (4/6/2012 3:23:08 PM)

I eagerly await the opinion - objective/subjective/whatever - of a certain elusive poster fond of the word 'empirical'.

Scruffybobby -> RE: Scream - TV show (4/6/2012 6:45:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: The REAL Bozz

MTV is developing a TV show, much the same way they did with Teen Wolf, only this time it's gonna be - I shit you not - based on Scream. Yeah. THAT Scream. [:'(] I heard Teen Wolf was good but I think this gonna be a bad idea. To be honest I can't see it getting before cameras. Regardless, they are currently holding meetings with writers to draf up a pilot script. I wouldn't expect any involvement from Craven/Williamson.

Trust me it isn't.

This sounds like a bad idea, not going to get my hopes up.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Scream - TV show (5/6/2012 5:28:53 PM)

Heres some interesting news regarding Scream:
http://up.liga.ir/images/6m7ux4qi4c6tyn7dvp1x.swf

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.660156E-02