When do you bath or shower? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic

Rhubarb -> When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 12:03:29 AM)

I shower in the evenings. My housemates shower in the mornings, they think its weird that I shower at night, but it isn't because a) its good to relax after a long day b) its good to clean myself after a long day c) its good to have a few hour without masses of hair product in my hair.

WHAT DOES THE FORUM THINK?

rawlinson -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 12:04:23 AM)

I think you should put less product in your hair.

Rhubarb -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 12:08:47 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

You wouldn't say this if you saw my fabulous quiff.

hubu_phonk -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 12:10:52 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rhubarb

quote:

You wouldn't say this if you saw my fabulous quim.

[:D]

Rhubarb -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 12:11:46 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: hubu_phonk

quote:

quote:

You wouldn't say this if you saw my fabulous quim.

[:D]

Deviation would be proud of this post editing.

Hood_Man -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 12:12:02 AM)

I usually shower in the evening. It means that I'm nice and clean in the morning when I wake up and it's one less thing to use up time. All I need is a quick splash of water on my hair to freshen it ready for gelling/moulding.

hubu_phonk -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 12:16:27 AM)

I always shower in the morning before work. If i'm off ( and i always go commando when i'm off ) i just wing it unltil i feel really rank, and in the past that has taken days. saying that i always wash my cock though [:D]

Rhubarb -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 12:17:29 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

I usually shower in the evening. It means that I'm nice and clean in the morning when I wake up and it's one less thing to use up time. All I need is a quick splash of water on my hair to freshen it ready for gelling/moulding.

Exactly. Extra however long in bed, basically. Its a no brainer.

homersimpson_esq -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 12:19:18 AM)

quote:

I always shower in the morning before work. If i'm off ( and i always go commando when i'm off ) i just wing it unltil i feel really rank, and in the past that has taken days. saying that i always wash my cock though [:D]

I'm sure that keeps at least one person happy.

hubu_phonk -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 12:23:12 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

quote:

I'm sure that keeps at least one person happy.

Aye, but there's nothing like taking a piss and smelling your own penis, in a bad way

Hood_Man -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 12:30:16 AM)

What is it with dirty cocks tonight? Dick cheese came up on QI earlier too [:'(]

Pigeon Army -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 12:31:38 AM)

quote:

I shower in the evenings. My housemates shower in the mornings, they think its weird that I shower at night, but it isn't because a) its good to relax after a long day b) its good to clean myself after a long day c) its good to have a few hour without masses of hair product in my hair.

WHAT DOES THE FORUM THINK?

Morning. Beds have smells. Shower in the morning to get rid of smells, so your co-workers/friends/baristas don't look at you like you're some kind of talking wall of odour.

Shifty Bench -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 12:31:50 AM)

I shower before I leave the house for the first time in the day. I quite enjoy taking showers. I prefer them to baths, although when I was younger it was the other way round.

hubu_phonk -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 12:35:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

I shower before I leave the house for the first time in the day. I quite enjoy taking showers. I prefer them to baths, although when I was younger it was the other way round.

yup, same

hubu_phonk -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 12:37:48 AM)

quote:

What is it with dirty cocks tonight? Dick cheese came up on QI earlier too [:'(]

my cock is not dirty, it just has character

Spaldron -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 3:50:36 AM)

Morning, helps rid you of bed bugs and gets you all fresh for the day.

EDIT - Although make sure you do at after you take the morning shit. People who shower and shit afterwards are weird.

sanchia -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 9:08:52 AM)

quote:

quote:

my cock is not dirty, it just has character

Bouquet?

I shower primarily in the evening but in the warmer times also in the morning.

matty_b -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 9:46:11 AM)

Morning. I always feel grubby first thing in the morning with an itchy scalp, so a shower helps get rid of that.

steffols -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 10:55:27 AM)

Morning shower every time. I have very oily skin which makes my hair greasy in the night and I need to wash my hair every day. I know people say you're not supposed to but I would not dare walk out of the house with my hair the state it can be in the morning. I really envy those women who can wake up and brush their hair and it looks great because having to do my hair every single day gets a bit annoying. Of course if I have no plan to leave the house, I sit around looking and grunting like a cavewoman all day!

That said, I much prefer to shower in the evening. As Rhubi says, it's a much nicer feeling to relax when you're having a shower and you can't really do that in the morning 'work mode' shower. Feeling nice and clean with a cup of tea and watching The Apprentice is a gorgeous feeling.

Also, the post hangover shower at about 7pm at night is glorious. It's one of the things I don't mind having a hangover for, that beautiful shower.

superdan -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 10:57:37 AM)

Shower in the morning. Helps invigorate and wake me up, plus I always have insane bed hair that requires being soaked with water to sort out.

Rebenectomy -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 11:18:01 AM)

Normally about and hour or two before I'm due to start work, so that can range from mid morning to late afternoon depending on shift patterns.
On days off I just wallow in my own filth.

JV -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 1:26:55 PM)

I shower in the morning, I only shower in the evening if I've been doing something sporty (like when I used to do karate). Morning showers wake me up.

Mr JV, however, showers in the evening. He doesn't understand my routine but then he works in a dusty warehouse so he comes home covered in muck.

horribleives -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 1:39:36 PM)

Am I gonna sound like some kind of obsessive clean-freak if I say I usually shower morning and night? Or are you all just dirty bastards?

NinjaShortbread212 -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 1:51:59 PM)

I shower every day before leaving the house. Don't take baths these days.

Sway -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 2:07:29 PM)

I need a shower when I get up in the morning otherwise I'm totally defunct. I'm not exaggerating either. I'm a complete shambles when I wake up, especially if it's been alarm-induced.

My family know not to talk to me until I'm out of a shower because I'm effectively sleepwalking/talking. There have been times I've spoken to my mum before I've gone in for a shower, and then just before I leave the house I've recalled the conversation and it's not made any sense. I spoke to her about birds (of the ornithological variety) one time, and I had to ask her later on, 'did that actually happen??'.

It's not the washing I'm concerned with, it's waking up for the day that I need a shower in the morning.

That said, best showers ever are the ones after a long, hard day's hill walk.

gingerdaniel -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 2:28:43 PM)

Our bath is for cleaning the dog, we've lived here for over 2 years and i've taken 3 baths. I normally shower in the evening after a run/gym/cycle, my girlfriend showers in the morning, so at least we've no concerns about getting in each others way.

Also, i have very short hair, so it doesn't require lots and lots of washing!

Lucky Day -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 2:45:26 PM)

Christmas. Whether I need it or not.

Shifty Bench -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 3:02:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lucky Day

Treating yourself at Christmas, that's sweet.

Harry Tuttle -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 3:14:20 PM)

A evening shower for me although I do have a bath twice a week before a shave. I have to have a pre shave bath, it's the only way I can avoid looking like that guy from Airplane 2.

Lucky Day -> RE: When do you bath or shower? (3/6/2012 3:21:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lucky Day

Treating yourself at Christmas, that's sweet.

Well, it means I can use my Lynx gift set, once I've opened it.

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI