Truck rolls spilling sheep onto highway in Melbourne (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> News and Hot Topics

Squidward Hark Bugle -> Truck rolls spilling sheep onto highway in Melbourne (1/6/2012 6:24:10 AM)

http://www.smh.com.au/victoria/sheep-rain-down-on-cars-as-truck-tips-over-highway-20120601-1zl0w.html
http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/vic/watch/29524700/sheep-rain-down-on-drivers/

[8|]

Surreal.

great_badir -> RE: Truck rolls spilling sheep onto highway in Melbourne (1/6/2012 7:52:57 AM)

In more ways than one - one assumes they were on their way to the slughterhouse...

Who's for a kebab???

hozay -> RE: Truck rolls spilling sheep onto highway in Melbourne (1/6/2012 7:56:34 AM)

I feel for the poor sheep. Lucky no-one (human) was killed, still, be a good yarn to tell the grand kids.

jonson -> RE: Truck rolls spilling sheep onto highway in Melbourne (1/6/2012 8:07:21 AM)

That's like a Welsh brothel on wheels.
I want to know what caused it, the reports so far all seem a bit woolly.

great_badir -> RE: Truck rolls spilling sheep onto highway in Melbourne (1/6/2012 8:35:53 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jonson
the reports so far all seem a bit woolly.

Despite the fact that the media are flocking to the story like a herd of...jellyfish. I feel fleeced by the lazy reporting.

Looking into it more, I think it must've been a shear corrner.

It has raised the BAAAAAr on odd animal news, though. Not many stories like this COME BY these parts.

boaby -> RE: Truck rolls spilling sheep onto highway in Melbourne (1/6/2012 10:01:19 AM)

ewe've got to be kidding.

Sounds like something out of the national lambpoons.

sharkboy -> RE: Truck rolls spilling sheep onto highway in Melbourne (1/6/2012 10:21:52 AM)

The driver claimed to have swerved to avoid a mutt on the road.  Wonder if there were any more accidents as drivers fell asleep counting them on the way past their windscreen?

boaby -> RE: Truck rolls spilling sheep onto highway in Melbourne (1/6/2012 10:33:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sharkboy

The driver claimed to have swerved to avoid a mutt on the road.

Am I the only one thinking that's one badass sheepdog. Steeley-eyed, staring down the truck thinking "and just where in the phuck do think you're taking my sheep? You're going no-where, pal."

elab49 -> RE: Truck rolls spilling sheep onto highway in Melbourne (1/6/2012 10:55:30 AM)

[:D]

How was a truck that size humanely transporting 400 sheep?!

shatnerhamster -> RE: Truck rolls spilling sheep onto highway in Melbourne (1/6/2012 11:44:57 AM)

They probably stack quite well, with the legs slotting in at the sides of the one below.

jonson -> RE: Truck rolls spilling sheep onto highway in Melbourne (1/6/2012 11:47:11 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: shatnerhamster

They probably stack quite well, with the legs slotting in at the sides of the one below.

[:D]
Actually, if you stick their back legs into your wellies and push them towards the edge of a cliff, it's surprising how compact they can go [8|]

Hood_Man -> RE: Truck rolls spilling sheep onto highway in Melbourne (2/6/2012 9:19:01 PM)

First reaction - Lol at the mental image of sheep falling from the sky [:D]

Second reaction - Horror at the sight of all those dead and bloodied sheep [sm=ohmy.gif]

Third reaction - Lol again as I was then reminded of this scene from Con Air [:D]

http://youtu.be/-cAyezzVHv4

If it indeed wasn't the drivers fault, I hope he doesn't get hit with a baaaaaaan.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI