New Bourne Legacy Trailer Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New Bourne Legacy Trailer Online (31/5/2012 7:01:39 PM)

Post your comments on this article

warren7355 -> RE: must be cacking themselves (31/5/2012 9:09:56 PM)

Looking forward to Bond more but this also looks very very good. I loved the Bourne films, and constantly wish Nolans Batman films had action scenes even 50% the quality of the Bourne series.

drews -> RE: Doubts cast aside... (2/6/2012 2:43:08 PM)

I still say that if they could persuade Edward Norton to be in the movie then he should have been given the lead role. One of the all time great actors.

Tzarification -> RE: (3/6/2012 12:11:12 PM)

I'll go in treating this as hawkeye origins and not be disappointed.

Spaldron -> RE: RE: (3/6/2012 6:06:31 PM)

I actually kinda liked this, especially now we know how it ties in with Ultimatum.

Cool Breeze -> RE: RE: (3/6/2012 7:36:00 PM)

After initally being sceptical of this project given the lack of Damon and Greengrass's involvement, my hopes are higher now.I think Renner has impressed a lot with his roles in MI:4 and Avengers and this new trailer makes it look great! Looks a lot better than Skyfall anyway.

Wild about Wilder -> RE: RE: (19/6/2012 10:28:36 AM)

Saw this for the first time yesterday could they have used Jason Bourne anymore to sell this film mentioned him by name 3 or 4 times had a picture of him even used bits from previous films (Paddy Considine).
I suppose they need all the help they can get as it's coming out within 2 weeks of "THE BIG BAD BAT!"

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI