Has the Empire newsletter stopped being made? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

LucienSanchez -> Has the Empire newsletter stopped being made? (28/5/2012 7:59:13 PM)

As title.
I ask as I've not received one in my inbox for a good number of weeks now (possibly 6).

If it hasn't been stopped, can someone please give me advice on how to receive it again.
I've been subbed to it for maybe 5 years and have changed none of the settings on my account, it still says in my account i am subbed, i have also checked it is not going to my spam emails, nor have i accidentally added it to blocked addresses.

Getting the newsletter every Friday always makes me happy, I hope to buggery it's not been cancelled.

(appy-polly-logies, if i have posted in the wrong place, or if this is known info already)

elab49 -> RE: Has the Empire newsletter stopped being made? (28/5/2012 8:08:14 PM)

Not seen it come up - it's been arriving every Friday as per usual for me. Is it possible the e-mail address from Empire has changed and that's causing the problem? I know it's changed at some point in the last few months and they no longer come from Empire Editor but from Empire.

LucienSanchez -> RE: Has the Empire newsletter stopped being made? (31/5/2012 2:15:41 AM)

Thanks, elab49.
I remember that they did used to come from empire editor, as you say, but i don't understand how other subscribers are still getting the newsletter when i am not nor what i can do to get it again.
Any ideas?

buttercupkitty -> RE: Has the Empire newsletter stopped being made? (31/5/2012 4:28:17 PM)

Try adding news@e.empireonline.com to your safe senders list or change the email address it's sent to.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI