The Exorcist Will Possess TV Screens (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> The Exorcist Will Possess TV Screens (25/5/2012 12:30:57 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Whistler -> (25/5/2012 12:30:57 AM)

I just saw the director's cut of The Exorcist on the big screen, in it's original print. It was great.

fac51thehacienda -> Hmmmmmm.... (25/5/2012 9:01:24 AM)

It could be a really good peice of television but niggling in the back of my mind would always be Friedkins monster.

BenTramer -> (25/5/2012 9:38:28 AM)

Good God, they're really determined to squeeze every drop of pea soup out of this franchise. This story has been told successfully, no need to go near it again and again and again. We've seen it all before. Leave it alone.

BenTramer -> (25/5/2012 9:38:30 AM)

Good God, they're really determined to squeeze every drop of pea soup out of this franchise. This story has been told successfully, no need to go near it again and again and again. We've seen it all before. Leave it alone.

dannyfletch -> Could go either way! (25/5/2012 6:05:54 PM)

I love Friedkin's original and am pretty sure it will always be the definitive version, it works on so many levels and is so much more than just a horror! If there are some truly excellent script writers involved and they take their time on developing some decent characters and atmosphere this could be a good series. However if it's anything like Exorcist 2 or the other recent prequels than we may have to steer clear!

Hairypie -> (27/5/2012 12:45:15 PM)

Sean Durkin, "Your mother sucks cocks in hell!"

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.515625E-02