The Great Gatsby (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Empire Admin -> The Great Gatsby (24/5/2012 1:55:53 PM)

Post your comments on this article

zenkovich -> RE: (24/5/2012 2:05:55 PM)

Trailer looks great

TheGodfather -> RE: RE: (30/12/2012 10:28:19 AM)

Trailer #2

Just... WOW! that looks insane!

Joserabal -> RE: RE: (2/1/2013 8:06:29 AM)

Thanks for the article and the trailer is so great.................

england_cmr -> RE: RE: (7/1/2013 2:35:20 AM)

This looks soooo good. Absolutley insane. Even just having Kanye in the background is so weirdly wonderful and the fact Mr Beyonce could be doing the soundtrack is great. Fantastic cast as well. I loved Baz's Roms and Juls so this is shaping up very nicely for me.

zerocool2 -> RE: RE: (8/1/2013 8:05:03 PM)

It looks great this film been waiting for it for a long time as it was suppose to be released earlier however as Lurhmann is known as a perfectionist it got moved to May, seriously cannot wait to see it, great cast the trailer looks awesomeee!!!!!!![:D]

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: RE: (8/1/2013 10:13:16 PM)

The Book is a bore,but hopefully this spices things up.

Willy Wood -> RE: RE: (28/1/2013 6:58:36 PM)

Zero interest in this remake, the trailer I don't get, neither do I get Di Caprio in the lead role, it reminds me of Bugsy Malone.

Joserabal -> RE: RE: (29/1/2013 5:19:37 AM)

Thanks for the article..................[:D]

IsotopeBill -> RE: RE: (27/2/2013 1:08:26 PM)

Yep. Excited!! I'm sure it's going to be a very gorgeous looking take. Anyone see the version with Paul Rudd?

Cloud Cuckoo -> RE: The Great Gatsby (13/3/2013 11:05:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Willy Wood

Zero interest in this remake, the trailer I don't get, neither do I get Di Caprio in the lead role, it reminds me of Bugsy Malone.

Glad I'm not the only underwhelmed one. I haven't cared for Luhrman since Strictly Ballroom, and this just looks typically flashy, noisy and chaotic to me. Not my bag, too much like an MTV video.

MasterSpence -> (6/5/2013 3:38:12 PM)

From a view point of being privaliaged to viewing the orignal versions of Fitzgeralds Jazz master piece , also reading the poetry of the novella , i am very interested too see how and where director Baz Lurman takes this poetic tale . Already from the trailer , promotional stills i can hazard a guess to their being an notable Lurman trademark upon the film which i both i hope for and also hope that this does not over isolated scenery from landmarks or even alienate the audience to the extent of losing reality by presenting over kill upon the creativeness of the piece. I have a saying, which i have used during my numerous courses in film and tv studies and now after, the saying is :" Film , with all her sub-sisters, are designed to created reality in order to remove the audience from reality . even though they are aware of the fiction.Give to much of one wealth youll lose the majority"

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI