Skyfall Teaser Trailer Breakdown (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

Empire Admin -> Skyfall Teaser Trailer Breakdown (21/5/2012 7:25:14 PM)

Post your comments on this article

FilmDorkReviews -> We're Going To Kill Them First (21/5/2012 7:25:14 PM)

When I first watched the trailer I thought he said "They're going to kill M first" Now I can't decide which I prefer... this is an incredible trailer though, as a huge Bond fanboy, this was everything I could have hoped it would be

boostergold -> Skyfall Lodge (21/5/2012 9:02:53 PM)

It was reported months ago that the building that is blown up in the trailer is called Skyfall Lodge (see SuperHeroHype), And also Empire if you pause the picture it is clearly not Bond but a bald man stood over the guy in the chair. Also agree with previous post, that was awesome!!

GavinL -> Skyfall Lodge / Batman (22/5/2012 12:39:30 PM)

"Skyfall Lodge" looks distincly like Wayne Manor as it was being destroyed in Batman Begins. Bardem's character, Sliva, assuming it is him, looks quite like the Joker in The Dark Knight, in particular the scene as he walks away from the exploding hospital. Is this a shout out to another franchise?

andrewkassell -> Agent Provocateur (22/5/2012 1:51:59 PM)

Agent Provocateur... I'm guessing he means in the traditional sense of the word, being "an agent employed.. to act undercover to entice or provoke another person to commit an illegal act. More generally, the term may refer to a person or group that seeks to discredit or harm another by provoking them to commit a wrong or rash action"... rather than the lingerie company...

Tenacious P -> (29/5/2012 7:54:13 AM)

When are they going to get Craig off of this franchise? He's killed it well and truly! No more Bond films for me until they get someone who can act.

Fit Kisto -> RE: RE:Good game everyone together to discuss: (15/6/2012 7:53:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: duanhong

Wonder if those coffins all contain 00ís. Perhaps the total eradication of the current 00ís is what Silva is out to achieve.

Its a possibility, but its doubtful that all the 00 agents would be intentionally gathered in one place (thereby making themselves very convenient to kill).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI