[bad taste use of song title] Robin Gibb RIP (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> News and Hot Topics

homersimpson_esq -> [bad taste use of song title] Robin Gibb RIP (20/5/2012 11:48:07 PM)

Click

Shifty Bench -> RE: [bad taste use of song title] Robin Gibb RIP (20/5/2012 11:56:30 PM)

RIP Robin.

That bastard Cancer has struck again. [:(]

SadFace -> RE: [bad taste use of song title] Robin Gibb RIP (21/5/2012 12:11:21 AM)

Although he's been ill for a long time, it's still very sad. Condolences to his family.

RIP

sanchia -> RE: [bad taste use of song title] Robin Gibb RIP (21/5/2012 6:57:31 AM)

they have not been a lucky family with longevity. A great shame.

jonson -> RE: [bad taste use of song title] Robin Gibb RIP (21/5/2012 7:25:48 AM)

Very sad news, the wicked disease finally won. RIP

And Homer, putting [bad taste use of song title] doesn't mean you can get the pun in early and excuse yourself.

hozay -> RE: [bad taste use of song title] Robin Gibb RIP (21/5/2012 7:34:50 AM)

Another sad passing for this family. RIP.

They wrote and sang some great songs in their day the Bee Gees.

horribleives -> RE: [bad taste use of song title] Robin Gibb RIP (21/5/2012 8:51:46 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jonson

And Homer, putting [bad taste use of song title] doesn't mean you can get the pun in early and excuse yourself.

Especially now the likes of me are scratching their heads trying to work out which song it was. All I can think of is Tragedy.

DancingClown -> RE: [bad taste use of song title] Robin Gibb RIP (21/5/2012 9:11:32 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

quote:

Especially now the likes of me are scratching their heads trying to work out which song it was. All I can think of is Tragedy.

Something to do with 'Stayin' Alive' no doubt. Graham Norton used a similar joke when the other one died and got into a lot of shit.

RIP Mr Gibb. Great songwriters in their day, imitated and covered by many a lesser being.

emogeek -> RE: [bad taste use of song title] Robin Gibb RIP (21/5/2012 10:35:27 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

quote:

I was assuming he meant "New York Mining Disaster 1941"....

Anyhoo, RIP Mr Gibb. Another sad loss to the world of music, and an undeniable influence to countless musicians.

Funkyrae -> RE: [bad taste use of song title] Robin Gibb RIP (21/5/2012 11:13:54 AM)

Robin Gibb and Donna Summer, RIP. Such a horrible disease for both of them.

Super Hans -> RE: [bad taste use of song title] Robin Gibb RIP (21/5/2012 7:28:37 PM)

Very sad news indeed. As part of a fantastic group and songwriting force, I will echo Sony Music words of RIP Robin, and thank you for the music.

Thoughts go to the Gibb family, another sad loss.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI