Exclusive: Kevin Feige Talks Iron Man 3 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Exclusive: Kevin Feige Talks Iron Man 3 (27/4/2012 4:00:50 PM)

Post your comments on this article

NeilIsKing -> Spolier alert ffs (27/4/2012 4:00:50 PM)

AD/AM HURRY -> STARK'S SUDDEN CHANGE OF HEART (28/4/2012 2:05:11 AM)

SPOILER ALERT!!!! well tony goes through some pretty attitude changing experiences with the avengers and the emotional events that transpire and he comes out a true hero willing to fight for something bigger than himself, he's secured himself in iron man 1, defended daddy stark's legacy and realises he wants to make the world a bit better, (with him getting plenty of credit and coverage of course) and learned he can have a friend as equally kick ass as him in 2 now after his metaphorical intervention with the avengers he becomes a member of a team, he's solid with those guys and wants to protect and preserve the earth as best as possible for the sake of whats right, NOW HE'S GOING AWAY FOR A WONDER ABOUT BEING A LONER IN A MONK/RONIN STYLE JOURNEY WITHOUT ANY HELP? THAT MAKES NO SENSE, IF HE DIDN'T NEED HELP AT ALL HE'D BE DEAD, HOW'S HE GONNA DO IT? EH? HOW WILL THIS MAKE HIM BETTER, AS IRON MAN AND TONY STARK? HUH? JEESE ITS WEIRD AND ANNOYING

Joedini -> RE: STARK'S SUDDEN CHANGE OF HEART (28/4/2012 9:49:42 AM)

This is why I hate coming into the parts of the forum where newbies roam. Why the capitals?! And why assume he's going to be on his own out of choice?

ZachBobBob -> I'm with Helen when it comes to The Hulk (28/4/2012 1:55:18 PM)

Ruffalo's Hulk was AMAZING. I even started a thead on IMDb about it; and I never start my own threads just to talk about how much I loved Mark as the Hulk. SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848228/board/nest/198231601 - if you wanna join in.

lewisb548 -> GOOD INTERVIEW. (29/4/2012 10:09:59 PM)

First off it was a good interview but with Guy Pearce, Ben Kingsley and co. up for Iron man 3 I can guess from the extremis comic story arc that Guy will play the equivalent of Sam Rockwell from Iron Man 2 and Ben Kingsley will sort off be like Jeff Bridges from the first Iron man- either that or he just plays some baddie weve never heard off.
Iron man 3 would be good but I dont want Stark stuck in a cave for ages- I also hope Coulson shows up again- its been rumoured hes coming back.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI