eMay -> RE: The Ultimate Cats Picture Quiz (28/4/2012 6:50:48 AM)
Got almost all of these, the missing three are driving me mad!!
1. The House Cat
2. "Cats are guardians of the underworld."
3. A job. With Minis.
4. Where pets get buried.
5. This cat helps Will Smith.
6. This cat hates it when mice sing and make clothes.
7. There's a postman. He does something twice.
8. Someone already gave a good clue for this one. Kim Novak is in it.
9. He wears boots.
10. A name for people who hang out in malls.
11. Ben Stiller is a f***er
12. Tim Burton down the rabbit hole
13. Tim Burton, Sarah Jessica Parker, old ladies, martians.
14. Gangsters. Horse's heads. Al Pacino.
15. A big red guy with sawed-off horns.
16. Like kingtutiii said. Everybody wants to be a cat. Because a cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
17. Disney. Mice. Another word for saviours.
18. Bruce Willis. Made-up languages. Flying taxis.
19. Don't know!!!! Gah!!!! [:@]
20. Big cats. Metaphorical crowns. More Disney.
21. The Phoenix gives orders.
22. Fairy wings aren't manly, Mr Rock.
23. "That's not a mouse, that's my brother."
24. Baa, ram, ewe.
25. Yeah, baby, yeah.
26. Don't know!!!! Gah!!!! [:@]
27. Michelle Pfeiffer was better at this than Halle Berry.
28. Yeah, it's a Western. Was a 'Classic Scene' in the back of Empire a few issues back. John Wayne was in the original.
29. Don't know!!!! Gah!!!! [:@]
30. Cartoon strip turned into a movie. About a fat, lazy cat.
31. Another Western. In which nobody names the main character.
32. A newsroom with the elf from, well, Elf, and the 40 year old virgin.
33. It's a movie. And it's scary. Twice.
34. Romantic spaghetti. Malicious cats.
35. Disney down the rabbit hole.
36. A cartoon about a dog, but it's named after lightning.
37. The most romantic kiss with a cat in the middle.
38. Multiple martians.
39. "Yeah, where you going, Murray?"
40. Just the one martian.
41. Witches and the dad from Mary Poppins.
42. Russian Bond.
43. Cats rule and dogs drool.
44. The toymaker's cat.
45. A cat whose collar has magic powers.