Guy Pearce Set For Iron Man 3 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Guy Pearce Set For Iron Man 3 (21/4/2012 3:01:36 AM)

Post your comments on this article

dee123 -> YES! (21/4/2012 3:01:36 AM)

Pearce is one of those actors who makes the movie he's in better with just his presence.

Kalielyn -> Great casting (21/4/2012 10:34:33 AM)

If all plot ideas are correct this is shaping up to be a great movie, Extremis is a great story line that I've always thought should be adapted to film

Rich Empire -> This is great news. (21/4/2012 12:14:02 PM)

Hooray!!!
So glad to hear he's getting involved.
Admittedly a good script is all important. But the chance to see him and Robert Downey Jr go toe to toe is going to be a feast for the senses.

Count Karnstein -> RE: This is great news. (21/4/2012 6:40:44 PM)

i reckon extremis was always on the cards, given that Adi Granov's iron man design was used for the movie...

guy pearce will no doubt play the far right extremist who almost kills iron man.

they'll have to tone the story line down tho, its really dark and violent in places

nKutzler -> RE: This is Great News (21/4/2012 9:24:13 PM)

Really King of Kafiristan? Pearce's name is all over the article and you still royally screw it up?

crevil -> Basic writing tips (22/4/2012 4:13:51 PM)

I like how you warn us about how even knowing who Pierce will play will be a spoiler, and then YOU DON'T EVEN SAY WHO HE IS GOING TO PLAY. I presume by the format of the text and the fact that it's almost the only character name there, that it's geneticist Aldrich Killian. But just to make this clearer to some of the foreign readers, you should write it down more plainly. The subheader says "He'll play a key role..." and you have to read the article twice just to see if you missed something, because none of the lines read anywhere close to "Pierce will play [charactername]". Remember your audience, we don't necessarily know all the stuff related to the article you know or you think we know.

Nicky C -> So we're getting ... (23/4/2012 9:51:02 AM)

... Guy Pearce, Ben Kingsley, the one and only RDJ, Gwyneth Paltrow and Don Cheadle in an Iron Man movie co-written and directed by Shane Black? Is that right?! If so, I'm going to have to go to my quiet place and chew my fist in excitement because that's flippin' AWESOME and I might be a danger to others until I calm down.

ZakE94 -> (23/4/2012 11:56:14 AM)

anyone notice how the photo they put up of Pearce looks kinda reminisent of how Sam Rockwell looked in Iron Man 2 with the glasses and all?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI