Attack of the Herbals - No Budget Aberdeen movie gets International release! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Filmmakers' Workshop

AttackoftheHerbals -> Attack of the Herbals - No Budget Aberdeen movie gets International release! (19/4/2012 10:24:57 AM)

Hey everyone

Last time I was on here I was talking about the no-budget movie we were making up here in Aberdeen. Well now I am happy to come back and say it is being released on DVD in the UK on the 25th of June with releases in Germany, Scandinavia and the USA have all been confirmed.

"Attack of the Herbals" doesn't star anyone famous, it isn't going to win any oscars but it is a lot of fun.

It's available for pre-order on play/amazon/hmv and will be released in stores across the country.

Not bad going for a bunch of mates with no money shooting a movie on their weekends when we should've been getting drunk! [:)]

[image]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51RrlE-CNCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg[/image]

AttackoftheHerbals -> RE: Attack of the Herbals - No Budget Aberdeen movie gets International release! (5/9/2012 12:34:51 PM)

Now the movie has officially launched in the US. Everyone is delighted, just a shame we can't give up our day jobs :(

Working on a new horror project, less comedy and more gore. Will keep everyone who's interested updated on the "what are you up to" thread. Shooting will probably depend on Aberdeenshire's amazingly unrelaible weather!

Herbals is available on lovefilm if anyone can sit through our no-budget movie, we'd love to hear what you think. Give us a shout on facebook following the link below

Hopefull hear from you soon

Herbals on Facebook

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI