International Spider-Man Trailer Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> International Spider-Man Trailer Online (16/4/2012 7:53:44 AM)

Post your comments on this article

BenTramer -> "Spiderman, Spiderman, Does Whatever A Spider Can" (16/4/2012 7:53:44 AM)

Emma Stone looks cute as ever (even if they have gone to all the trouble of making her a blonde to make her different from Kirsten Dunst's redhead). It all seems a bit soon for a reboot.

jmebaby25 -> RE: "Spiderman, Spiderman, Does Whatever A Spider Can" (16/4/2012 8:43:27 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BenTramer

Emma Stone looks cute as ever (even if they have gone to all the trouble of making her a blonde to make her different from Kirsten Dunst's redhead). It all seems a bit soon for a reboot.

Whilst I agree that it does feel too soon for a reboot - anything to wash away the memory of Spider-man 3 is a good thing. To be honest, I was never really a fan of Sam Raimi's versions. Yep - it does feel too soon, but I've liked pretty much everything I've seen so far and the casting is excellent.

AlphaOneZero -> (16/4/2012 8:53:31 AM)

Emma Stone is blonde because she is playing Gwen Stacy as opposed to Kirsten Dunst's MJ Watson

christofurr -> Am I being thick...? (16/4/2012 9:57:54 AM)

...where's the link? The only one I can see is the one that takes you all the way back to februarys article.... surely I've already seen that one?

cheekynombre -> ian malcolm (16/4/2012 10:01:05 AM)

in the paraphrased words of the man in black 'eventually you plan to have International Spiderman Trailer on your International Spiderman Trailer page?'

CHUFFSTER -> (16/4/2012 11:36:43 AM)

Emma Stone is naturally blonde anyway...

CHUFFSTER -> (16/4/2012 11:37:11 AM)

CHUFFSTER -> (16/4/2012 11:37:26 AM)

CHUFFSTER -> (16/4/2012 11:37:59 AM)

CHUFFSTER -> (16/4/2012 11:41:01 AM)

christofurr -> Am I being thick...? (16/4/2012 12:02:11 PM)

...where's the link? The only one I can see is the one that takes you all the way back to februarys article.... surely I've already seen that one?

jrewing1000 -> Yes. (16/4/2012 12:28:42 PM)

I'm a huge Sam Raimi fan, but this film looks set to blow his efforts out of the water. I know it's just a trailer, but they seem to have nailed the spidey elements to a tee. CANNOT WAIT.

jrewing1000 -> Yes. (16/4/2012 12:28:49 PM)

I'm a huge Sam Raimi fan, but this film looks set to blow his efforts out of the water. I know it's just a trailer, but they seem to have nailed the spidey elements to a tee. CANNOT WAIT.

jrewing1000 -> Yes. (16/4/2012 12:29:19 PM)

This looks amazing.

Sparkykelly69 -> Still cant get my head around this.... (16/4/2012 3:35:12 PM)

Why do we need another back story of how spiderman became spiderman, it wasnt that long ago we were told that story by Raimi, is this gonna be another 1 hour spent of him being a normal joe and the last 30mins jamming in as much action as possible. Cos I can see this going the way of Spiderman 3. Did Raimi not make enough money for the studio to warrant his talents again, im sure if he was given free rain his Spiderman 4 would have been great. I loved spiderman 1 & 2, part 3 was a mess, but that wasnt Tobey Maguires fault. He does what he is told unless he was a producer on the movie, then he has has no one else to blame other than himself. back to my main gripe, I still don't think we needed this movie so soon after the last one.

Elwood -> RE: Still cant get my head around this.... (16/4/2012 4:50:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sparkykelly69

Why do we need another back story of how spiderman became spiderman, it wasnt that long ago we were told that story by Raimi, is this gonna be another 1 hour spent of him being a normal joe and the last 30mins jamming in as much action as possible. Cos I can see this going the way of Spiderman 3. Did Raimi not make enough money for the studio to warrant his talents again, im sure if he was given free rain his Spiderman 4 would have been great. I loved spiderman 1 & 2, part 3 was a mess, but that wasnt Tobey Maguires fault. He does what he is told unless he was a producer on the movie, then he has has no one else to blame other than himself. back to my main gripe, I still don't think we needed this movie so soon after the last one.

Being a HUGE spidey fan (both comics and movies), I too felt 'is it too soon to have a reboot?', however looking at the casting and trailers, I find myself very excited by this movie.
Spidey 3 was a mess, and I did want to see where it went from there.

I'm glad that they are giving someone else a pop at telling the story from the beginning, hopefully it will rejuvenate the franchise after the disappointment of the third Raimi movie. After all, WB did the same with Batman Begins after the 'rubber nipple' incident that was Batman and Robin, and look how that turned out....

BenTramer -> Webheads (16/4/2012 6:32:14 PM)

Spiderman 3 was easily the weakest of the Raimi series but threequels usually are (Godfather III, Alien 3, Superman III). I am aware that Emma Stone is not playing the same character as Kirsten Dunst. Is this going to be in 3D? The web-slinging and wall-climbing would look great in 3D.

durelius -> (16/4/2012 7:08:44 PM)

Looks pretty good, but yeah why do we have to go through origin story again. Sure I going to have the feeling of well that was alright but I've seen it before just replace Goblin with Lizard.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
4.711914E-02