The I always miss stuff thread. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic

Scruffybobby -> The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 9:03:18 AM)

I'm sure I'm not alone in this but I always seem to miss everything that goes on in here. For example, I only just became aware of Lukeyboy's rather spectacular meltdown. Don't know if it's because I'm too busy doing unimportant stuff - like work or I'm just not reading the right threads. Whatever the reason I always seem to witness these events after the fact (except for the time that guy from youtube stalked me here).

Who else feels out of the loop?

sanchia -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 9:08:06 AM)

You have a life. Be proud,

DancingClown -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 9:09:28 AM)

Who the fuck is Lukeyboy?

Scruffybobby -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 9:11:19 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

You have a life. Be proud,

Is that what it is? Are you sure?

superdan -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 10:22:29 AM)

I missed your shenanigans with the Youtube stalker [:(]

Kilo_T_Mortal -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 10:48:27 AM)

What Youtube stalker? What did I miss?

superdan -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 10:51:08 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kilo_T_Mortal

I don't know, something about Scruffybobby winding someone up on Youtube and them somehow tracking him down on here. Or something. I'm not sure, I missed it.

Kilo_T_Mortal -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 10:52:44 AM)

That forum war with Teens4christ. Man, glad I didn't miss that. Good old Randy.

chewbacasnapsak -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 11:20:17 AM)

I missed Tech winding someone up by refusing to watch some film, which resulted in an entertaining meltdown.

Kilo_T_Mortal -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 11:40:33 AM)

Tech was at his best when talking about his relationships. Ah they were some damn good threads.

Deviation -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 12:19:56 PM)

Stop joking about the occasions where life is cruel beyond all reason Kilo.

I rarely miss things here, Metalgate and Milesgate being one of the most amusing and tragic (respectively) events on the forum in recent history, though that is really quite pejorative on me.

Scruffybobby -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 1:14:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: superdan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kilo_T_Mortal

I don't know, something about Scruffybobby winding someone up on Youtube and them somehow tracking him down on here. Or something. I'm not sure, I missed it.

It's a bit of a long story but I made a comment quoting Patton on a music video from Starship Troopers 3  someone obviously missed the irony of both my post and the vid it was attached to and followd me here calling me an "honourless commie or something like that. Fun times.

rawlinson -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 2:32:23 PM)

The forum needs a buddy system, whenever there's a meltdown we can pm each other to make sure everyone gets to the thread. [:D]

Hood_Man -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 2:40:37 PM)

I missed the whole Teens4Christ thing but I think I've seen most things that have happened here.

Jamdodge1 was incredible [:D] The Crocodile vs Boy thread was scary though...

rawlinson -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 2:51:03 PM)

I wasn't around for the early stuff. The first forum meltdown I can remember was the Zimbabwe in My Canteen thread. [:D]

matty_b -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 3:10:16 PM)

I've just read the swearing thread again. Amazing scenes. [:D]

Spaldron -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 4:56:59 PM)

I too want to see the Teens4Christ debate, sounds intriguing. As for Metalgate lets just leave that one where it is shall we? [sm=whistle.gif]

paul_ie86 -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 5:00:25 PM)

I think the Teens4Christ thread has been deleted.

Shifty Bench -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 5:03:23 PM)

I think it has and rightfully so, it was some crazy shit [:D]

Hood_Man -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 5:15:23 PM)

I'm trying to find it on that Internet Archive site, but I don't think it was archived around that time.

It's weird looking back at the forum from that time, seeing certain usernames in black font that are now Green etc.

Darth Marenghi -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 5:16:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

I wasn't around for the early stuff. The first forum meltdown I can remember was the Zimbabwe in My Canteen thread. [:D]

I think that was the first time I saw the amazing R. Kelly GIF being deployed. [:D]

Shifty Bench -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 5:25:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

I'm trying to find it on that Internet Archive site, but I don't think it was archived around that time.

It's weird looking back at the forum from that time, seeing certain usernames in black font that are now Green etc.

How do I find stuff there? I've tried and failed.

borstal -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 5:52:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

Ooh I remember that. There should be a thread graveyard for those memorable, crazy and often out of control threads.

NinjaShortbread212 -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (9/4/2012 11:06:10 PM)

*Peeps through door, grabs a chair*....

Kilo_T_Mortal -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (10/4/2012 6:42:48 AM)

That time I had a fight with that new empire poster, and I said sorry and then he was like I don't want to post here any more and then I encouraged him for ages and he was like okay I'll post again and then when he did I did the same thing that lead to the initial fight and no one else thought it was funny and I couldn't explain it because you couldn't pry me from the floor because I was like totally laughing so hard in fact laughing so hard I was sitting in my own vomit. Ah happy days.

steflon -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (10/4/2012 3:43:29 PM)

lukeyboy had a meltdown?

i didnt realise Snake Eyes had left till a few days ago, dunno if it was just stopped posting then just never came back or if it was the mighty ban hammer

loads goes on here i dont now about, but like in life i tend to stay away from other peoples faux drama!

kata -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (10/4/2012 6:21:41 PM)

Snake eyes left?

MovieAddict247 -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (10/4/2012 6:25:20 PM)

I remember when Snake Eyes set up a republic which then got invaded when he called Kate Winslet fat. When did he leave?

rawlinson -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (10/4/2012 6:54:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MovieAddict247

I remember when Snake Eyes set up a republic which then got invaded when he called Kate Winslet fat.

[:D]

And I think he was banned, wasn't he? Rather than leaving, I mean.

DancingClown -> RE: The I always miss stuff thread. (10/4/2012 9:45:25 PM)

Haven't seen Jim in ages, either.

Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI