RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings

Dirk Miggler -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (5/4/2012 2:46:32 PM)

Jennifer Aniston although she was in The Iron Giant which is ace and the Good Girl was ok, I suppose.

Still I wish she would fuck off though, I swear If I see another rom-com with her on the poster.......

superdan -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (5/4/2012 2:53:29 PM)

Sam Worthington.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (5/4/2012 2:58:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dirk Miggler

Jennifer Aniston although she was in The Iron Giant which is ace and the Good Girl was ok, I suppose.

Still I wish she would fuck off though, I swear If I see another rom-com with her on the poster.......

She really is type-casted to the extreme,which is unfortunate because I like her.
I dont find her a bad actor either,just she happens to be in god awfull rom-com crap.

Swoz_MK -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (5/4/2012 3:13:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: superdan

Sam Worthington.

Rogue

Harry Tuttle -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (5/4/2012 3:15:07 PM)

Taylor Lautner.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (5/4/2012 3:18:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Tuttle

Taylor Lautner.

who?

Harry Tuttle -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (5/4/2012 3:22:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

Taylor Lautner.

who?

Not Robert Pattison from the Twilight films.

Darth Marenghi -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (5/4/2012 7:54:21 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Taylor Lautner.

who?

I think this conversation has just established Lautner isn't a big name. [:D]

Kilo_T_Mortal -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 6:13:37 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jcthefirst

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

Vince Vaughn

And before you say it, no I don't think Dodgeball is that good.

I liked Dodgeball, but still find Vince Vaughn to be insufferable. It's like he doesn't even try. I'm glad his bubble has more or less burst.

Into the wild
Anchorman

Kilo_T_Mortal -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 6:22:42 AM)

Freddie Prinze?

hozay -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 10:02:20 AM)

Brendan Frazer ?
Ashton Kutcher ?
Matthew Perry ?

superdan -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 10:06:00 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: hozay

Brendan Frazer ?

You can't tell me Airheads, Blast From The Past and The Mummy aren't great fun.

Whistler -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 10:08:46 AM)

quote:

Brendan Frazer ?
Ashton Kutcher ?
Matthew Perry ?

No way he's great! If you haven't seen Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip, go watch it and that'll change your mind about him. If you have already seen it, there's nothing I can do [:D]

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 10:29:37 AM)

quote:

Brendan Frazer ?
Ashton Kutcher ?
Matthew Perry ?

A bad Actor and A DoucheBag[sm=happy34.gif]

gunstar -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 10:48:27 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: superdan

quote:

Brendan Frazer ?

You can't tell me Airheads, Blast From The Past and The Mummy aren't great fun.

Also; Gods and Monsters, The Passion of Darkly Noon and The Quiet American are all excellent films.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 11:13:41 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Whistler

quote:

Brendan Frazer ?
Ashton Kutcher ?
Matthew Perry ?

No way he's great! If you haven't seen Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip, go watch it and that'll change your mind about him. If you have already seen it, there's nothing I can do [:D]

To be fair, Hozay didn't say anything bad about Perry. The question is- has he ever been in a good film?

And the answer is Numb (2007).

He was also in The Whole Nine Yards. (it is a good fun flick. It is. The sequel sucks, though) and A Night In The Life Of Jimmy Reardon which some people liked but I've never seen.

Whistler -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 11:26:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

quote:

quote:

Brendan Frazer ?
Ashton Kutcher ?
Matthew Perry ?

To be fair, Hozay didn't say anything bad about Perry. The question is- has he ever been in a good film?

And the answer is Numb (2007).

He was also in The Whole Nine Yards. (it is a good fun flick. It is. The sequel sucks, though) and A Night In The Life Of Jimmy Reardon which some people liked but I've never seen.

Actually that's true, I was treating it like it's the 'Actors you can't stand' thread. I haven't seen Numb, but I really enjoyed The Whole Nine Yards. He's great in TV, but they keep getting cancelled [:'(]

Shifty Bench -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 11:48:43 AM)

quote:

Actually that's true, I was treating it like it's the 'Actors you can't stand' thread. I haven't seen Numb, but I really enjoyed The Whole Nine Yards. He's great in TV, but they keep getting cancelled [:'(]

Hopefully his new show fares better later this year [:)]

themightyhutch -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 2:25:17 PM)

quote:

Ashton Kutcher ?

I was going to say this. Big name but I can't think of a single good film.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 2:29:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: themightyhutch

quote:

Ashton Kutcher ?

Nobody going to defend The Butterfly Effect or The Guardian or Dude, Where's My Car? or even Open Season? Nobody?

Ashton Kutcher it is. Lock the thread before anyone can defend him, quick! [:D]

superdan -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 2:41:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

quote:

ORIGINAL: themightyhutch

quote:

Ashton Kutcher ?

Nobody going to defend The Butterfly Effect or The Guardian or Dude, Where's My Car? or even Open Season? Nobody?

Ashton Kutcher it is. Lock the thread before anyone can defend him, quick! [:D]

Bobby.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 2:41:56 PM)

Is Bobby good? I've never seen it [:)]

Spaldron -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 2:44:50 PM)

Any of the Wayans brothers.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 2:48:32 PM)

The Last Boy Scout for Damon
Requiem For A Dream for Marlon
I'm Gonna Git You Sucka for Keenan Ivory

EDIT: Damon was in 'Sucka', too, actually.

Harry Tuttle -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 3:20:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Darth Marenghi

quote:

quote:

quote:

Taylor Lautner.

who?

Amongst us maybe, go ask some adolescent teenage girls who he is and you'll probably get a different reaction altogether. Hardly anyone else named in this thread have come near the box office he has in the Twilight series. And it's not like he's a bit part in it either.

Darth Marenghi -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 5:05:26 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Taylor Lautner.

who?

Amongst us maybe, go ask some adolescent teenage girls who he is and you'll probably get a different reaction altogether. Hardly anyone else named in this thread have come near the box office he has in the Twilight series. And it's not like he's a bit part in it either.

Well, no but basically he's a teen idol who hasn't established any kind of career outside of Twilight so far. Looking at his credits on IMDB he's barely had a chance to be a lead in any movies so far, never mind good ones!

Harry Tuttle -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 5:14:15 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Taylor Lautner.

who?

Well, no but basically he's a teen idol who hasn't established any kind of career outside of Twilight so far. Looking at his credits on IMDB he's barely had a chance to be a lead in any movies so far, never mind good ones!

He was Sharkboy before he was Jacob [:D]

directorscut -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 5:18:31 PM)

He also doesn't look human. I'm pretty sure he's a first generation Japanese android that will be recalled after the Twilight series is finished.

Biggus -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 11:40:27 PM)

I like Robert Downey Jr far more than the films he makes. All the ones I've seen are fairly flawed although I've not seen Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

UTB -> RE: Are there any big name actors who have never made a Good movie? (6/4/2012 11:57:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Biggus

I like Robert Downey Jr far more than the films he makes. All the ones I've seen are fairly flawed although I've not seen Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

Zodiac...

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI