Exclusive: Avatar 2 Not Likely In 2014 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Exclusive: Avatar 2 Not Likely In 2014 (4/4/2012 3:08:05 PM)

Post your comments on this article

olirog -> Phew! (4/4/2012 3:08:05 PM)

Hope we'll all still be interested by the time it surfaces…

NCC1701A -> RE: Phew! (4/4/2012 3:58:07 PM)

I am not interested now.

olirog -> RE: Phew (4/4/2012 4:28:32 PM)

Oh dear…

Shifty Bench -> RE: Phew! (4/4/2012 4:56:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: NCC1701A

I am not interested now.

Same here, don't give a toss about another Avatar film [:)]

BenTramer -> More, more more (4/4/2012 7:47:54 PM)

I do wish James Cameron would make more movies and not just in the science fiction genre. If anything ever happened to him on one of these dives, all we'd have left would be a handful of sci-fi films. Get back to work, James!

revanmalak -> avatar overhyped. (4/4/2012 8:23:08 PM)

i didn't think much of avatar.effects were very good but the story was a bit lame and could have been written on the back of a post it.

J_BUltimatum -> Avatar sequels?? (4/4/2012 10:02:17 PM)

Any chance they can just forget about them? I'm assuming that the only reason they have been pushed back is because they haven't found another couple of decent films to steal the stories from?? Would really like to meet Mr Cameron though, just to slap him from going from classics like Aliens, T2 and True Lies to guff like Titanic and Avatar!

ZachBobBob -> Hate? (4/4/2012 11:32:19 PM)

Sheesh...why all the hate? It's just a film. Is this the popular thing, like hating on the Star Wars prequels? This film was actually about the effects, think of it as a massive technical test. Yeah the story was stolen (partly), but it wasn't really about that. Hopefully the sequels will have much better stories. I for one am quite interested to see these. And in the mean time...The Hobbit!

ZachBobBob -> ZachBobBob (4/4/2012 11:32:31 PM)

Sheesh...why all the hate? It's just a film. Is this the popular thing, like hating on the Star Wars prequels? This film was actually about the effects, think of it as a massive technical test. Yeah the story was stolen (partly), but it wasn't really about that. Hopefully the sequels will have much better stories. I for one am quite interested to see these. And in the mean time...The Hobbit!

ZachBobBob -> ZachBobBob (4/4/2012 11:32:45 PM)

ZachBobBob -> ZachBobBob (4/4/2012 11:33:12 PM)

boredbluekoala -> Surely they'd be getting ready to film the mo-cap/live action elements by now (for a 2014 release) (4/4/2012 11:51:24 PM)

Or maybe they are going to be much quicker at making the sequels.
I'll be happy to wait for as long as it takes.
Quality movies always take time to form.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI