RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings

NinjaShortbread212 -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (28/3/2012 3:13:28 AM)

W

T

F

!

[:D]

[:-]

Hood_Man -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (28/3/2012 4:00:04 AM)

I wonder if drinking one of those big bottles of cola might have had something to do with this?

Yes, Cola. I'm hardcore like that.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (28/3/2012 4:02:30 AM)

My excuse is, I'm bored. And a cunt.

Hood_Man -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (28/3/2012 4:09:24 AM)

[image]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lvK-mcaotrU/R7e_8mdrGpI/AAAAAAAAAI0/fLCBQPiTFFU/s400/jesus_loves_you_but_youre_a_cunt.jpg[/image]

Hood_Man -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (28/3/2012 4:10:19 AM)

I tried really hard to find one of Lord Kitchener saying that, but I failed [:(]

I could have photoshopped it, but it's a little late...

Shifty Bench -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (28/3/2012 4:12:49 AM)

Pfft, you're such a loser. You should be ashamed of yourself. Loser [sm=augen14.gif]

Hood_Man -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (28/3/2012 4:15:18 AM)

I think on that note I'm going to bed [:D]

Shifty Bench -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (28/3/2012 4:17:53 AM)

I'm going to stay up a bit longer. I'm watching The Taking Of Beverly Hills on Youtube. Yes, you read that right. [:-]

vader100 -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (30/3/2012 12:43:23 PM)

I'm going to stick my neck out and say that The Dark Knight will not win but a small feelgood film about indian Who wants to be a millionaire will.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (30/3/2012 7:12:09 PM)

You're insane man! It's clearly going to be The Dark Knight......

....that wasn't even nominated. The op of this thread is really strange, it doesn't even have any spam links in it. Really disappointed [:D]

Hood_Man -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (30/3/2012 7:57:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: vader100

I'm going to stick my neck out and say that The Dark Knight will not win but a small feelgood film about indian Who wants to be a millionaire will.

HAHA Oh man you're good! What next, a film about Facebook??

horribleives -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (30/3/2012 8:03:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

I'm going to stay up a bit longer. I'm watching The Taking Of Beverly Hills on Youtube. Yes, you read that right. [:-]

This post just inspired me to read up on Sidney J.Furie. His extensive filmography is almost as crackers as his name - who knew the auteur behind The Entity and Iron Eagle also directed Cliff Richard in The Young Ones?

Shifty Bench -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (30/3/2012 8:47:15 PM)

The Taking of Beverly Hills is bloody dire. I read the Youtube comments on each part and they were full of 'thanks, this is such an underrated film!' No, no, I think it's very fairly rated as a pice of shit. Plus, hardly anyone remembers this Die Hard rip-off and very rightly so.

horribleives -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (30/3/2012 8:53:31 PM)

I recall seeing it on telly some time in the mid-'90s and about the only thing that stuck in my head was the main character had a fucking awesome name. So awesome I can't remember it.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (30/3/2012 9:01:54 PM)

Boomer Hayes

[image]http://i2.listal.com/image/129255/600full-the-taking-of-beverly-hills-poster.jpg[/image]

Here's the trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EruFrrSZ3t4

It looks awesome, it should have been awesome. I'll admit, there is some excellent practical stunt work in the movie, though. I was impressed with the stunts.

vader100 -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (31/3/2012 6:11:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

quote:

Yeah right, good one.[sm=happy07.gif]

Spaldron -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (31/3/2012 6:59:17 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

quote:

Yeah right, good one.[sm=happy07.gif]

What's Facebook?

Keyser Sozzled -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (31/3/2012 11:15:14 PM)

[image]http://i.imgur.com/yhiIv.gif[/image]

Shifty Bench -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (31/3/2012 11:24:29 PM)

Hey, it's almost Sunday! So, this discussion can really begin! [:D]

Hood_Man -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (31/3/2012 11:37:06 PM)

Why do I get the feeling this thread could grow?

Shifty Bench -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (31/3/2012 11:48:08 PM)

Every Sunday, we should have a new discussion.

How about that Titanic film, eh? You think that will win any Oscars next year?

Hood_Man -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (31/3/2012 11:55:47 PM)

$200 million?? On a film?? They'll never make it back! James Cameron is ruined as a filmmaker.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (1/4/2012 12:21:57 AM)

And that DiCrapio kid? He won't go far, he should stick to bit parts and arty-farty films.

MonsterCat -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (1/4/2012 12:31:01 AM)

3D will never catch on.

OldGrey -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (1/4/2012 10:06:27 PM)

quote:

And that DiCrapio kid? He won't go far, he should stick to bit parts and arty-farty films.

But as it's Sunday, surely the question is, does he stand a chance of winning an Oscar for Whats Eating Gilbert Grape ?
I reckon he might but if I was betting man, I'd think that Tommy Lee Jones might just pip him to the post

Shifty Bench -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (2/4/2012 12:36:57 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: OldGrey
But as it's Sunday, surely the question is, does he stand a chance of winning an Oscar for Whats Eating Gilbert Grape ?

Nah, he forgot one thing- Never go full.......

Wait, how does that quote go again? [sm=33.gif]

shool -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (2/4/2012 10:15:05 AM)

quote:

The op of this thread is really strange, it doesn't even have any spam links in it. Really disappointed [:D]

I removed the spam links and left the thread for comedy purposes since it already had some amusing replies. [:)]

Shifty Bench -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (2/4/2012 12:23:44 PM)

Ah, I get you. Well, thanks for that, it's been a fun thread [:)]

AngryDude92 -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (4/4/2012 12:50:49 PM)

What year is it again?

MonsterCat -> RE: Sunday Discussion: So, What If The Dark Knight Wins Best Picture? (4/4/2012 12:59:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: shool

I removed the spam links and left the thread for comedy purposes since it already had some amusing replies. [:)]

This is why you're a better mod than Rinc. You see the potential for comedic gold in a thread, and you just let it continue instead of locking it like a total killjoy.

Christ, Rinc is such a bitch.*

* I'm kidding, Rinc. I want to be sexed up by you.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
4.785156E-02