Full New Prometheus Trailer Arrives (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Full New Prometheus Trailer Arrives (18/3/2012 12:31:36 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Chrmani -> One of the greatest trailers I have seen (18/3/2012 12:31:37 AM)

Wow... The first trailer was amazing... But that... Wow. By the end I literally had tears of excitement. Granted it might have something to do with me being a massive fan of the original and the amount of money shots the trailer had in it, but if that makes me a sucker I'll take it for the amount of pleasure that gave me.

Original trailer for Alien still the best though.

Cameron1975Williams -> Looks incredible.... (18/3/2012 12:49:27 AM)

....Sadly, I regret watching this trailer, as it gives rather alot away.

leetee80 -> Awesome (18/3/2012 1:47:05 AM)

This really does reflect the Prometheus story whilst being in the alien world - lets just hope this carries the adult cert it deserves! Can't wait

7eke -> Moist much? (18/3/2012 3:22:17 AM)

Go Ridley god of epic go...........howsabout Cameron for the inevitable follow up

ashescartman -> Good Lord (18/3/2012 7:38:55 AM)

What a stunning lesson in how to make a trailer! Looks absolutely amazing, counting the days...

ashescartman -> Good Lord (18/3/2012 7:39:22 AM)

What a stunning lesson in how to make a trailer! Looks absolutely amazing, counting the days...

Porter -> Got it! (18/3/2012 9:04:37 AM)

We're the aliens! That's the twist here. Putting my house on it. Doctor Shaw mutates into Xenomorph by end of film. After all, wasn't the original film's creature just a bloke in a suit. This is how Ridley's gonna bring it all together.

agent cooper -> This sets the bar for Trailers now, EON are you taking note? (18/3/2012 9:23:11 AM)

That was indeed one hell of a trailer but now this needs to deliver one hell of a film. No rating yet although I'm prepared for the inevitable PG13 12A decision hopefully if this happens fans will get a full R Rated version on Blu ray to enjoy in their homes.

mclane1 -> RE: Got it! (18/3/2012 9:36:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Porter

We're the aliens! That's the twist here. Putting my house on it. Doctor Shaw mutates into Xenomorph by end of film. After all, wasn't the original film's creature just a bloke in a suit. This is how Ridley's gonna bring it all together.

im liking that,

mclane1 -> RE: Got it! (18/3/2012 9:37:28 AM)

mclane1 -> I think you have got it! (18/3/2012 9:38:54 AM)

and possibly just burst the biggest movie twist bubble in years- makes sense to me

mclane1 -> I think you have got it! (18/3/2012 9:40:35 AM)

and possibly just burst the biggest movie twist bubble in years- makes sense to me

jobloffski -> RE: I think you have got it! (18/3/2012 10:03:09 AM)

More logic than twist, surely: parasite creatures take on the aspects of their hosts that facilitate survival, in this case, bipedal form and a survival instinct that, untempered by 'delusions of morality' gives form to 'the beast within.

God creates man, man decides he wants to be the creator, usurps God, mans creations seek to usurp him, because no creation asks to be created, and no creation with it's own mind will submit to being a slave forever...The gods create a parasite to wipe out man, which backfires, wiping out the gods?

The story of man in this also tells the future story of the synthetics, wanting the alien to remove their creators/oppressors from existence, using the creatures that only exist because of mans arrogance in wanting to 'rule all'.

Or some shit like that

jemba -> (18/3/2012 11:32:18 AM)

ahhhhh soo excited!!!!

lee_montgomery -> Excited!!!!!!!!! (18/3/2012 11:42:30 AM)

I think I may of just done a little sex wee!!!!

lee_montgomery -> Excited!!!!!!!!! (18/3/2012 11:42:50 AM)

BatSpider -> Jacking off to pop culture (18/3/2012 12:27:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: lee_montgomery

Hey kid, you and your pussy fanboy buddies on the internet should keep remarks like this to US internet sites. This kind of comment would have been pathetic the first time and gets more pathetic all the time. Do you know what "uncool" means? So you're looking forward to the movie? Me too, but I'm gonna express a bit more hygienically. This isn't Transformers, so grow a fucking pair.

elab49 -> RE: Jacking off to pop culture (18/3/2012 12:43:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BatSpider

quote:

Hey kid, you and your pussy fanboy buddies on the internet should keep remarks like this to US internet sites. This kind of comment would have been pathetic the first time and gets more pathetic all the time. Do you know what "uncool" means? So you're looking forward to the movie? Me too, but I'm gonna express a bit more hygienically. This isn't Transformers, so grow a fucking pair.

Speaking of posting on sites, we'd suggest you tone down the abuse if you have any interest in continuing to post on this one. Disagreeing with someone inexplicably looking forward to a bad film gives no-one carte blanche to attack other posters.

impqueen -> RE: Jacking off to pop culture (18/3/2012 12:53:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

quote:

quote:

Speaking of posting on sites, we'd suggest you tone down the abuse if you have any interest in continuing to post on this one. Disagreeing with someone inexplicably looking forward to a bad film gives no-one carte blanche to attack other posters.

[:D]

Porter -> What a misery! (18/3/2012 1:02:34 PM)

Come on - lighten up! It's only a bloody film forum. Why so serious? If somebody wants to do a sex wee, then so what? I'm on here all the time and it doesn't bother me. I'm 38 years old with 2 kids. I come here for a giggle, not self-righteous spouting.

Porter -> Oh...and I've been thinking... (18/3/2012 1:05:01 PM)

what if Fassbender's character is the one that gets morphed into an alien? That would be interesting. Something we created gets turned against us by our own meddling with nature blah blah blah. Pick the peanuts out of that one.

Rgirvan44 -> RE: Jacking off to pop culture (18/3/2012 1:09:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

quote:

quote:

Oh elab....

Porter -> Oh...and I've been thinking... (18/3/2012 1:09:35 PM)

what if Fassbender's character is the one that gets morphed into an alien? That would be interesting. Something we created gets turned against us by our own meddling with nature blah blah blah. Pick the peanuts out of that one.

downwardspiral -> Amazing!! (18/3/2012 1:35:29 PM)

I just hope it gets a 15 cert and isnt too watered down coz it looks very dark and intense

elab49 -> RE: Amazing!! (18/3/2012 1:46:06 PM)

I'd like to proffer an apology here - I was still thinking 'Transformers' when I said bad film. [:)]

BatSpider -> "what is it that makes robots so robotic?" (18/3/2012 1:47:45 PM)

with zingers like that, expectation levels >> > dropping

mancalledpete -> I'm living in hope... (18/3/2012 1:51:52 PM)

...not QUITE as good as the first trailer... it gives quite a lot away (IMHO) but still, this could be the epic sic-fi movie we've waited so so long for. I'm cautiously very very excited.

cra1gs -> brilliant (18/3/2012 2:07:02 PM)

That has my heart beating rapidly until the film comes out. I can't friggin wait. It looks amazing and scary all in one. I shall certainly be seeing this at the Imax. Surely my number one film for the summer.

Spaldron -> RE: Jacking off to pop culture (18/3/2012 3:10:02 PM)

quote:

Spoken like a true American teenager.

Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI