RE: What was the last Blu Ray or DVD you watched ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> DVD Discussion

Filmfan 2 -> RE: What was the last Blu Ray or DVD you watched ? (30/12/2012 4:57:00 PM)

Source Code (Blu Ray).

paddyprice -> RE: What was the last Blu Ray or DVD you watched ? (22/1/2013 3:45:23 PM)

Man on a ledge.

I wasnt looking forward to watch it, but enjoyed it

Kubrickrube -> RE: What was the last Blu Ray or DVD you watched ? (15/3/2013 10:45:29 PM)

Red State

First time I've seen this. It proves that Kevin Smith can actually make sensible movies (although thats not to say he always makes bad non-sensible movies). Quite hard to believe this his next movie after Jersey Girl. A truly horrible movie.

Shifty Bench -> RE: What was the last Blu Ray or DVD you watched ? (15/3/2013 10:51:28 PM)

He directed three movies between Jersey Girl and Red State. Although, your point still stands as Red State followed Cop Out....

Kubrickrube -> RE: What was the last Blu Ray or DVD you watched ? (16/3/2013 10:14:53 PM)

Kick-Ass

First time I've watched this. I'm an absolute buffoon for not checking it out earlier. It's been sitting on my shelf for long enough. I absolutely loved it. I can't wait for the sequel. I'm currently making my superhero outift.

adamthehorrorfan -> RE: What was the last Blu Ray or DVD you watched ? (21/4/2013 8:47:58 AM)

I think it was Lost Highway (DVD).

Kubrickrube -> RE: What was the last Blu Ray or DVD you watched ? (30/7/2013 11:50:50 PM)

Grave Encounters 2

Interesting start to the movie. Being honest, the original was meh. It has the usual ok premise but like so many found footage movies, it fell on its face when trying to be 'different'. The characters are mostly quite likeable. The usual plot holes emerge and at some point it feels more like a fantasy movie. Completely terrible ending when something could have been done. It was never going to be a great movie but they could have achieved something better by spending far less money. They had a bigger budget in this sequel and completely wasted it.

I wouldn't say the extras are anything to write home about either.

Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI