Mass Effect 3 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Special Forums] >> Game Reviews

Empire Admin -> Mass Effect 3 (9/3/2012 2:41:34 PM)

Post your comments on this article

spamandham -> RE: Mass Effect 3 (23/3/2012 2:10:31 PM)

A flawed but good game (and trilogy) ruined by a mind blowingly awful, nonsensical, contradictory, frustrating, empty, unsatisfying ending. The day one dlc was also a rip-off.

73%

Qwerty Norris -> RE: Mass Effect 3 (28/3/2012 11:14:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: spamandham

A flawed but good game (and trilogy) ruined by a mind blowingly awful, nonsensical, contradictory, frustrating, empty, unsatisfying ending. The day one dlc was also a rip-off.

73%

The phrase "in a nutshell" was invented for quotes like this,

docksidedave -> M.E.3..... (31/3/2012 8:12:12 PM)

..Just finished on normal setting,(and started on Insanity setting).I suspected there might be no conventional happy endings for our heroes but i do applaud the makers for doing something different and i was choked several times during the journey.All told,for me,these 3 games are the Best Games Ever and hopefull there will be more from this Universe....

lyssyweip -> RE: M.E.3..... (17/6/2012 1:31:11 PM)

ruined by a mind blowingly awful, nonsensical, contradictory, frustrating, empty, unsatisfying ending. The day one dlc was also a rip-off. [img]http://www.avufo.info/g.gif[/img]

keelyshil -> RE: M.E.3..... (18/6/2012 4:35:46 PM)

the makers for doing something different and i was choked several times during the journey.All told,for me,these 3 games are the Best Games Ever and hopefull there will be more from this Universe.... [img]http://www.avufo.info/g.gif[/img]

rich -> RE: M.E.3..... (19/6/2012 12:45:48 PM)

Bioware delivers a rushed, problematic third entry which fails to satisfy as a finale to the series which started so well in part one. The scanning returns, the exploration is missing as are the vehicle segments, and there is only one main hub environment. While the gameplay and character moments are still good, this is still a massively flawed product that clearly has suffered from staff and budget being transferred over to the secondary team which built the unecessary multiplayer elements. And the ending REALLY is that bad, a poorly written, tacked on mess which is lacking the themes and tone of the series as well as having no real links to the choices you made through the trilogy over 100+ hours gameplay - and in the end it simply offers no closure to the story.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.222656E-02