The Best Filmmaker’s TED Talks (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

Empire Admin -> The Best Filmmaker’s TED Talks (9/3/2012 11:23:33 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Whistler -> (9/3/2012 11:23:33 AM)

The James Cameron one is really interesting - and I have to apologize to him! I was one of those people who would have a go at him for thinking he just sat back for 12 years while he waited to make Avatar, but it sounds like he was just taking some time to do what he loves. I respect that. Sorry, James.

Whistler -> (9/3/2012 11:41:27 AM)

The James Cameron one is really interesting - and I have to apologize to him! I was one of those people who would have a go at him for thinking he just sat back for 12 years while he waited to make Avatar, but it sounds like he was just taking some time to do what he loves. I respect that. Sorry, James.

BenTramer -> Come back JC (14/3/2012 9:34:00 PM)

I wish James Cameron would make more movies. And more non-sci-fi ones too. I'd love to see his take on World War II.

mondain -> While Cameron is good, Scott is EPIC (15/3/2012 5:17:04 PM)

Both directors are in a class by themselves, but if I had to choose between them when I want to watch Sci-fi; I would pick Ridley Scott for sure!

kevtiggersmith -> You can talk the talk... (20/3/2012 1:43:14 PM)

You've got to give credit to Cameron for having the cojones to not only talk passionately about his love for marine exploration but to risk his fortune and life to pursue it. Goes way beyond "big boy's toys" and into the realms of genuinely inspiring.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-17013038

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.367188E-02