10 Minutes Of John Carter Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> 10 Minutes Of John Carter Online (5/3/2012 7:47:04 AM)

Post your comments on this article

tommypocket -> Bryan Cranston... (5/3/2012 7:47:04 AM)

...popping up in everything these days.

He's a definite 27%er...

King of Kafiristan -> RE: Bryan Cranston... (6/3/2012 5:17:28 AM)

Ten whole minutes of a blockbuster posted online, and yet hardly any comments.... JOHN CARTER apparently has terrible tracking, and it seems the film may well bomb/under perform. Can't say that much uosets me. The perception seems to be that it's AVATAR with a boring color palet. My interest was done in when I saw the design for the white apes. It's that same generic weightless CGI look I see in so many modern movie monsters, where they pause their attack to roar with a giant oversized mouth, and never behave like living animals (who are not prone to excessively thrashing themselves around). The title is also completely uninteresting, and it's a shame that DISNEY thought the problem with MARS NEEDS MOMS was the "Mars" and not the "Moms". This "improved" title is just abysmal.

mazgolightly -> John Carter (13/3/2012 5:09:11 PM)

I thoroughly enjoyed myself for 2 hours. Having read some lukewarm reviews and all manner of feedback comments, I do wonder why people nitpick over science fiction films details/plot/alien life forms etc etc. It's SCIENCE FICTION, so it's not real. It's sheer escapism and I thought it was cool. Taylor Kitch did a super job for his first major film role, Mark Strong was an excellent baddie as always, though I would like so see him in a non-baddie role for a change... All in all it was great fun. Just saying....

mazgolightly -> John Carter (13/3/2012 5:09:35 PM)

I thoroughly enjoyed myself for 2 hours. Having read some lukewarm reviews and all manner of feedback comments, I do wonder why people nitpick over science fiction films details/plot/alien life forms etc etc. It's SCIENCE FICTION, so it's not real. It's sheer escapism and I thought it was cool. Taylor Kitch did a super job for his first major film role, Mark Strong was an excellent baddie as always, though I would like so see him in a non-baddie role for a change... All in all it was great fun. Just saying....

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI