Peter Jackson's Latest Hobbit Blog (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Peter Jackson's Latest Hobbit Blog (1/3/2012 8:31:23 PM)

Post your comments on this article

chrissmart -> Wets the appetite (1/3/2012 8:31:23 PM)

Loving these blogs. Give you lots to ponder over and look forward to. Literally cannot wait any longer for this. Nostalgia everytime the LOTR music is played over this video!!

crazymoviesdude -> (1/3/2012 11:11:49 PM)

If they're not showing us anything from the second film, it seems we have another indication of at least how far the first film will go.

Whistler -> (2/3/2012 12:00:57 AM)

Looks so much fun to be a part of. Seriously can't wait.

FoxDhoj -> I want... (2/3/2012 2:00:15 AM)

...to go to there

tommypocket -> RE: I want... (2/3/2012 5:16:21 AM)

Not to rub it in but I spent the weekend white water rafting and paragliding in Taupo (the second stop in that blog, where Mount Doom is)... not bragging or anything.

NeilIsKing -> Shooting schedule (2/3/2012 9:38:46 AM)

Don't mean to be a Troll but:

'127days to shoot two films, when it only took 133 days to shoot the three LOTR movies'
These are noted half way points for each film. LOTR took twice as long as to shoot.

These blogs are great. I tend to stay away from from behind the scences stuff for movies in fear of spoiling anything, but look forward to these.

Halfling -> Also not bragging but.... (2/3/2012 10:26:53 AM)

.....I have spent a lot of time in Queenstown and the Paradise area, and Twizel and I'm telling you, nothing on these blogs or the movies does is justice. Great blog but like NellisKing, I'm stearing clear - trailers will suffice!

Halfling -> Also not bragging but.... (2/3/2012 10:27:22 AM)

.....I have spent a lot of time in Queenstown and the Paradise area, and Twizel and I'm telling you, nothing on these blogs or the movies does is justice. Great blog but like NellisKing, I'm stearing clear - trailers will suffice!

Halfling -> Also not bragging but.... (2/3/2012 10:27:53 AM)

Halfling -> Apologies.......... (2/3/2012 10:28:52 AM)

.....for multiple posts - a few trolls in the network today!

Jasper_29 -> That looks magnificent. (2/3/2012 11:16:13 AM)

I hope Peter Jackson can come up with some new Gollum stuff, because the thing started to become repetitive during Return of the King.

Jasper_29 -> That looks magnificent. (2/3/2012 11:16:22 AM)

I hope Peter Jackson can come up with some new Gollum stuff, because the thing started to become repetitive during Return of the King.

NADS C -> Also not bragging but... (2/3/2012 12:37:17 PM)

not bragging either but i've climbed up mount doom !

BenTramer -> A Hard Hobbit To Break (2/3/2012 7:52:07 PM)

That video just sums up what movie sets are like, everyone thinks they're a comedian when, in most cases, they're not.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI