Frankenweenie Trailer Arrives Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Frankenweenie Trailer Arrives Online (1/3/2012 6:08:44 PM)

Post your comments on this article

dimitrifiani -> Looks great (1/3/2012 6:08:44 PM)

Looks like a mashup of Edward Scissorhands and Corpse Bride.
Definitely going to see it : )
Can't wait for Dark Shadows posters and trailers...

J_BUltimatum -> meh... (1/3/2012 7:24:42 PM)

Tim Burton's films have been shockingly bad as of late but have no expectations on this one. On the plus point not a Johnny Depp in sight which can only be a good thing!

MaryGet89 -> Stylish (1/3/2012 8:09:22 PM)

Agree with the reviewer looks very Burtonesque . I'm going to see it because I like the style though won't expect much from it in terms of originality and uniqness. To my mind it's going to be similar to Alice in the way that it's beautifully shot but has no substance.

MaryGet89 -> Stylish (1/3/2012 8:09:37 PM)

I would rather watch Corpse Bride 2 with songs.

HighwayJoe -> Burton Doing Burton (2/3/2012 2:56:37 AM)

Yup, it's Burton doing Burton, similar to a band releasing a new album that "revisits their old sound." He's already done this, with 'Sleepy Hollow' in 1999. And... I'm so there! As far as I'm concerned, he can produce a "Burton Movie" every now and then [the B&W, the stitched-up characters, the 50s suburbia, etc]... but I do hope 'Dark Shadows' will not also be Burton-by-the-Numbers.

HighwayJoe -> Burton Doing Burton (2/3/2012 2:57:02 AM)

Yup, it's Burton doing Burton, similar to a band releasing a new album that "revisits their old sound." He's already done this, with 'Sleepy Hollow' in 1999. And... I'm so there! As far as I'm concerned, he can produce a "Burton Movie" every now and then [the B&W, the stitched-up characters, the 50s suburbia, etc]... but I do hope 'Dark Shadows' will not also be Burton-by-the-Numbers.

HighwayJoe -> Burton Doing Burton (2/3/2012 2:57:08 AM)

HighwayJoe -> Burton Doing Burton (2/3/2012 3:00:42 AM)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI