Warner Bros. Wants To Adapt Bleach (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Warner Bros. Wants To Adapt Bleach (23/2/2012 10:05:31 AM)

Post your comments on this article

jerome maz -> Bleach The Anime Series (23/2/2012 10:05:31 AM)

If anyone is interested in checking out the wonderful world of Bleach you can buy the entire first season box set at Amazon for £8.99 http://amzn.to/wSOdvI So far, Manga Entertainment has released 8 seasons in the UK on DVD plus two movies.

jerome maz -> Bleach The Anime Series (23/2/2012 10:05:39 AM)

If anyone is interested in checking out the wonderful world of Bleach you can buy the entire first season box set at Amazon for £8.99 http://amzn.to/wSOdvI So far, Manga Entertainment has released 8 seasons in the UK on DVD plus two movies.

DarthMaxxx -> Dip into the Japanese pot of imagination.... (23/2/2012 3:19:24 PM)

I'm about a quarter of the way through watching Bleach, don't know how it'll translate across, but it's great news that they're having a go at a time when new ideas are thin on the ground....

Also looking forward to seeing what becomes of the rumour that Death Note is being adapted, another great story....

DarthMaxxx -> Dip into the Japanese pot of imagination.... (23/2/2012 3:19:31 PM)

I'm about a quarter of the way through watching Bleach, don't know how it'll translate across, but it's great news that they're having a go at a time when new ideas are thin on the ground....

Also looking forward to seeing what becomes of the rumour that Death Note is being adapted, another great story....

DarthMaxxx -> Dip into the Japanese pot of imagination.... (23/2/2012 3:19:42 PM)

DarthMaxxx -> Dip into the Japanese pot of imagination.... (23/2/2012 3:19:55 PM)

DarthMaxxx -> Dip into the Japanese pot of imagination.... (23/2/2012 3:20:02 PM)

DarthMaxxx -> Dip into the Japanese pot of imagination.... (23/2/2012 3:20:32 PM)

DarthMaxxx -> Dip into the Japanese pot of imagination.... (23/2/2012 3:20:58 PM)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.222656E-02