Brian Taylor Finds Twisted Metal (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Brian Taylor Finds Twisted Metal (15/2/2012 9:09:42 AM)

Post your comments on this article

femalebodyinspector -> (15/2/2012 9:09:42 AM)

sounds sh*te......next please.

femalebodyinspector -> (15/2/2012 9:10:03 AM)

sounds s**te......next please.

D.J -> (15/2/2012 9:48:46 AM)

Screw this, i want Crank 3.

Kayotik -> RE: (15/2/2012 9:50:46 AM)

Used to love playing the game on my old Playstation with my friends. Looking forward to seeing the movie adapt and very, very glad it's not being made by Michael Bay or Uwe Boll.

cliff126 -> No/Ta (15/2/2012 10:13:02 AM)

While he and Mark Neveldine are great adrenaline, experimental directors, they can't seem to write much character development. While Twisted Metal would no doubtbe visually appealing, it'll most likely be added to the pantheon of bad video game films.

cliff126 -> No/Ta (15/2/2012 10:13:10 AM)

While he and Mark Neveldine are great adrenaline, experimental directors, they can't seem to write much character development. While Twisted Metal would no doubtbe visually appealing, it'll most likely be added to the pantheon of bad video game films.

Kayotik -> RE: No/Ta (15/2/2012 10:51:56 AM)

'Gamer' was a pretty enjoyable video-game style movie, with interesting points on society and characters. I can see this being similar to that film.

SUPER_movie_FREAK -> AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! (15/2/2012 12:52:21 PM)

Absolutely fucking hilarious. A film based on the Twisted Metal franchise. Next Hollywood will be tainting the image of other classic video game franchises like Resident Evil, BloodRayne, Alone In The Dark, Tomb Raider, Max Payne, Hitman, Doom, Far Cry, Tekken etc, etc. OH SHIT, wait a minute...

Kayotik -> RE: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! (15/2/2012 2:11:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SUPER_movie_FREAK

Absolutely fucking hilarious. A film based on the Twisted Metal franchise. Next Hollywood will be tainting the image of other classic video game franchises like Resident Evil, BloodRayne, Alone In The Dark, Tomb Raider, Max Payne, Hitman, Doom, Far Cry, Tekken etc, etc. OH SHIT, wait a minute...

Difference being the talent behind the cameras on those.

And Doom wasn't that bad to be honest. Wasn't great sure, could have been far better but it was a decent B-Movie.

DLSandall -> (20/2/2012 1:44:57 PM)

Just as long as they stay the hell away from the Metal Gear Solid games I can stay disinterested...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI