Gary Shore Resurrects Dracula: Year Zero (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Gary Shore Resurrects Dracula: Year Zero (13/2/2012 11:14:13 AM)

Post your comments on this article

BenTramer -> Dracula: Patient Zero (13/2/2012 11:14:13 AM)

Sam Worthington is no great shakes as an actor. Don't know how he's managed to bag so many plum roles. He's bloody lucky if you ask me. The Cup Of Tears is a sort of MTV Samurai movie with the epic, hyper-stylised visuals of 300. I can see why they picked Gary Shore. Give talent its shot, I say.

Cyberleader -> Please not a 'noble' Dracula! (13/2/2012 12:07:50 PM)

I really want this film to happen but PLEASE make him an evil fella, not a sad, heroic character. Bloomin' eck...What's it with people these days and kindly vampires? He's a savage killer...both in Bram Stoker's Dracula AND Vlad The Impaler in real life! There is a reason he was called Vlad The impaler. He impaled people. On stakes. Noble? Also, forget putting Worthington in the role: he's a great acter but there are way too many handsome vampires at the mo...Once upon a time they were monsters. Now there girl crushes. And like most girl crushes...this sadly, normally results in making them utter she-she t***s. Although I do quite like Twilight. Yes, I know, ironic. The book/film that killed the classic vampire. I'm REALLY looking forward to Dark Shadows. Ok, it wont be that scary. But at least we will have proper, gothic vamps back in black!

BenTramer -> Au Contraire, Mon Ami (13/2/2012 5:59:49 PM)

@Cyberleader (Crap name), in what way is same Worthington a "great acter"? He pulls the same sullen face in every movie and basically just plays himself. He's a cocky Aussie with not much else to offer.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.100586E-02