Battle Of The Super Bowl Movie Ads (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Battle Of The Super Bowl Movie Ads (6/2/2012 6:40:39 AM)

Post your comments on this article

sagent33 -> awesomeness!! (6/2/2012 6:40:39 AM)

the avengers.....ohhhhhhhhh yeah!!!! just cant wait!

JIm R -> RE: awesomeness!! (6/2/2012 9:48:53 AM)

I will be the first to admit, had so many doubts over Avengers but that circular tracking shot of the team has dispelled them in one go. Looks awesome.

Holbydude -> Avengers!! (6/2/2012 10:32:36 AM)

Who the hell are the villians? Kree, Skrulls, Ice Giants, Annihilus' Army, Hydra....? The best kept secret in cinema history, bar Prometheus!!! That circular tracking shot - Hulk didn't appear in it at first...but was he stepping back... Anyway, looks great.

Demonshead -> Avengers has it (6/2/2012 10:58:17 AM)

Watched them all & The Avengers wins hands down although John Carter is looking interesting!

Demonshead -> Avengers has it (6/2/2012 10:58:42 AM)

Watched them all & The Avengers wins hands down although John Carter is looking interesting!

Demonshead -> Avengers has it (6/2/2012 10:58:44 AM)

Porter -> John Carter.... (6/2/2012 11:04:27 AM)

Phantom Menace/Battlefield Earth mash-up. Gonna be a disaster. Cannot wait.

Porter -> John Carter.... (6/2/2012 11:04:43 AM)

Phantom Menace/Battlefield Earth mash-up. Gonna be a disaster. Cannot wait.

Porter -> John Carter.... (6/2/2012 11:08:08 AM)

Phantom Menace/Battlefield Earth mash-up. Gonna be a disaster. Cannot wait. Battleship. WTF Liam Neeson. You were Schindler! Avengers. Looks okay, but the stench of Captain American lingers long in the nose. Hopeful, but not convinced. Personally rather just watch Thor and Loki go at it again on their own. Hulk is never, ever gonna work on screen other than as a cartoon. He looks like a joke. Suspension of disbelief? Not possible with an animated booger.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: awesomeness!! (6/2/2012 11:38:05 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JIm R

I will be the first to admit, had so many doubts over Avengers but that circular tracking shot of the team has dispelled them in one go. Looks awesome.

Me too.
I was concerned how all the characters would translate from comics to "the big screen".From that little snipet it looks like it might be pulled off well.
Nice to see th Hulk.[:D]

Holbydude -> Come On Empire.... (6/2/2012 12:33:54 PM)

...About time for another 'frame-by-frame' analysis of the Avengers trailer like you did with Prometheus.

Holbydude -> Come On Empire...Mark 2 (6/2/2012 12:57:12 PM)

...the figures dropping from a height @ 0.30, wearing grey armour, look like they have green faces and pointed ears....Gentlemen...WE HAVE SKRULLS!!! Loki is on the lead flying 'bike' and looks like Tony Stark has turned to drink to boost his self confidence (0.50 to .055). Bring on Demon In A Bottle - Iron Man 3!

Spaldron -> RE: Come On Empire...Mark 2 (6/2/2012 3:33:41 PM)

The Avengers looks fun, although I'm worried about the potential CGI overload. Didn't watch Battleship trailer.

PearceyHUFC -> O.M.G (6/2/2012 4:08:46 PM)

I will be the first in line to watch The Avengers 3D. The original trailer was epic, but this is even better! That last line is EPIC! Battleship wont get good reviews but im definetley watching it as a massive transformers fan!

King of Kafiristan -> RE: O.M.G (6/2/2012 5:47:16 PM)

Just out of curiosity, do UK movie fans catch these ads live, during the broadcast of the American football special known as the SUPERBOWL, or do you watch them online later on?

A Delicious Bass -> Real movies (6/2/2012 7:52:16 PM)

Barring the avengers the rest are pretty crap! Note neither Prometheus nor the dark knight rises had trailers here. Not going to cheapen themselves with Super Bowl fanfair. Roll on their much awaited releases!!

A Delicious Bass -> Real movies (6/2/2012 7:52:45 PM)

Barring the avengers the rest are pretty crap! Note neither Prometheus nor the dark knight rises had trailers here. Not going to cheapen themselves with Super Bowl fanfair. Roll on their much awaited releases!!

The Watcher -> They're not Skrulls.... (6/2/2012 9:09:45 PM)

They're Frost Giants...sadly :s

The Watcher -> They're not Skrulls.... (6/2/2012 9:10:04 PM)

They're Frost Giants...sadly :s

Holbydude -> Frost Giants.....Oh Well.... (6/2/2012 9:26:10 PM)

If it is , that's a disappointment. Like to know where the Frost Giants got those flying bikes? Hydra? But why would the Frost Giants invade Earth? Loki's gripe is with Asgard, not Earth. And the Cosmic Cube...What's his interest in that?? Will we see the Red Skull turn up given a possible link to Hydra?....So many questions...27th April can't come quick enough....

JIm R -> RE: Frost Giants.....Oh Well.... (6/2/2012 9:35:42 PM)

The accompanying music to this trailer is awesome as well.

Scott_ -> RE: Frost Giants.....Oh Well.... (6/2/2012 9:47:38 PM)

Battleship looks awesome.

Don't judge me.

rich -> RE: Frost Giants.....Oh Well.... (6/2/2012 11:47:38 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Holbydude

If it is , that's a disappointment. Like to know where the Frost Giants got those flying bikes? Hydra? But why would the Frost Giants invade Earth? Loki's gripe is with Asgard, not Earth. And the Cosmic Cube...What's his interest in that?? Will we see the Red Skull turn up given a possible link to Hydra?....So many questions...27th April can't come quick enough....

No they are Skrulls like you said. Being hidden in the trailers because it's a safer marketing campaign to avoid the green aliens.

Cool Breeze -> RE: Frost Giants.....Oh Well.... (6/2/2012 11:52:47 PM)

RDJ is pretty much front and centre there.Looks like an Iron Man film with the other heros guest starring.

jobloffski -> RE: Real movies (7/2/2012 12:02:04 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: A Delicious Bass

Guess the 'pre match national anthem/terrorist attack on the stadium sending players plummeting to their deaths and implied exploration of what holds the American dream together and how easily it can be torn apart' flavour of the current main promo for TDKRwasn't quite the right thing to have on during the superbowl broadcast, eh?[:D]

arkhams_finest -> Teleporting Hulk!? (8/2/2012 6:35:56 PM)

Did anyone else notice that on the Avengers trailer when they did the first loop where they're all in a circle The Hulk wasn't there then he just appears on the second loop!?

Sparkykelly69 -> Avengers...and thats about it (13/2/2012 7:25:26 AM)

Did anyone else think the trailer for John Carter looked like the scene from Attack of The Clones where Anakin, Obi Wan and Padme are chained in an arena and attacked by similar giant hairy aliens. Even the giant green alien audience looked the same.........Battleship does look fund, more Transformers 2.5

Sparkykelly69 -> Avengers...and thats about it (13/2/2012 7:25:38 AM)

Did anyone else think the trailer for John Carter looked like the scene from Attack of The Clones where Anakin, Obi Wan and Padme are chained in an arena and attacked by similar giant hairy aliens. Even the giant green alien audience looked the same.........Battleship does look fund, more Transformers 2.5

jemba -> john carter (14/2/2012 11:55:45 AM)

i'm sorry i won't be able to watch john carter without thinking of noah wyle in ER. Am i the only one?

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI