Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews

jafar.iqbal -> Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (1/2/2012 5:55:17 PM)

While sitting on the Underground, going home, I'm suddenly struck with the urge to go watch a movie. There isn't any real planning behind this urge, as most urges go; I have no idea if there's a movie starting soon, I don't know if it would be a movie I'd want to watch. Like most things in life, I don't really know anything. But lo and behold, there I am at the cinema, buying a ticket (and the most godawful hotdog known to man), scratching my itch. Luckily, the film I arrived to was Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. Now, to clarify, I didn't want to watch it; but I didn't NOT want to watch it either. It just wasn't a priority.

I'll tell you what it's about, quickly. Tom Cruise is Ethan Hunt, secret spy agent extraordinaire. After getting rescued from prison (for reasons I can't really spoil), he and his team (made up of Simon Pegg, Paula Patton and Jeremy Renner) are given the mission of stopping evil Michael Nyqvist from igniting nuclear war. The movie travels from Russia (where the friggin' Kremlin is destroyed!) to Dubai to India, with lots of twists and turns along the way.

elab49 -> RE: Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (1/2/2012 6:48:18 PM)

Please use the existing thread - without the advert for your blog [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI