Lily Collins Out Of Evil Dead Remake (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Lily Collins Out Of Evil Dead Remake (25/1/2012 9:05:00 AM)

Post your comments on this article

dannyfletch -> This should NEVER happen! (25/1/2012 9:05:00 AM)

Surely this is a sign that this should never ever happen! The idea of tarnishing the classic original with this shoddy idea should be burnt and forgotton about. It will be a failure, I'm not against a female being a lead but not in Evil Dead and the idea of this is complete SHIT! If you're gonna do ED then bring back Ash!

FoximusPrime -> RE: This should NEVER happen! (25/1/2012 9:09:05 AM)

But Ash doesn't want to come back - Bruce Campbell's co-written the new film.

lukeyboy -> RE: This should NEVER happen! (25/1/2012 11:25:38 AM)

Is this gonna be a remake of Evil Dead or Evil Dead 2. If I'm honest I think Evil Dead is shit! Well done to Sam Raimi for getting it made and released n'all but it seriously sucks as a movie! Evil Dead 2 however sits firmly in my top ten movies of all time. I know they're very similar stories but obviously Evil Dead 2 has the humour factor. So if they're gonna remake the first one and make it a "serious" horror movie then fine. If however your gonna try and recreate Evil Dead 2 in the same tone as it was done before - just stop it! Stop it now!!**

**Unless you cast Nathan Fillion as Ash!!

MonsterCat -> RE: Lily Collins Out Of Evil Dead Remake (25/1/2012 11:26:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dannyfletch

The idea of tarnishing the classic original with this shoddy idea should be burnt and forgotton about.

Except it's completely impossible to tarnish a classic original film with a bad remake. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02