Resident Evil: Retribution Trailer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Resident Evil: Retribution Trailer (19/1/2012 6:34:18 PM)

Post your comments on this article

dgribble -> Yessssss! (19/1/2012 6:34:19 PM)

I can't freaking wait; SCREW YOU EMPIRE and anyone else that's gonna hate this before it's even released...I can't wait....Although feel free to complain and badmouth the fact that Michelle Rodriquez is back; Only thing about this film that's gonna suck!

smakris04 -> (19/1/2012 6:49:26 PM)

I love Milla. I found RE too scary for me. I watched the first three. The trailer looks good! I wish Jolie and the Tomb Raider franchise had a third and maybe fourth and fifth movie. Milla looks HOT!

Death_Row_Marv -> Trailer or advert? (19/1/2012 6:53:30 PM)

Sorry was that a trailer or an advert for Sony???

madboynutter -> AWESOME!!!! (19/1/2012 6:55:55 PM)

Enough said

JediBobster -> (19/1/2012 7:32:18 PM)

That was a good trailer right up until the point it started showing footage from the movie which then lost my interest. It's crazy that they still make these but hey if there are people out there enjoying them then fair enuffski.

darko18 -> RE: (19/1/2012 7:40:57 PM)

shitneck -> (19/1/2012 8:14:56 PM)

"Although feel free to complain and badmouth the fact that Michelle Rodriquez is back; Only thing about this film that's gonna suck!"

Michelle Rodriguez is gonna suck?? I'm definitely gonna watch this then.... fnaar fnaar!

MoBiUGeArSkIn -> Bitches Leave! (19/1/2012 8:18:07 PM)

This film is for the fans and there are plenty of them. The fourth film in the series, Afterlife, was the highest grossing so far.
There's a pretty big audience for this series and Jovovich's twitter activity, keeping in near constant touch with her fanbase from the set, is pretty damn cool.

kielerkai -> This has NOTHING to do with the brilliant RE games.... (19/1/2012 8:21:55 PM)

...and it is such a shame. Again, this looks cheap, unimaginative and totally silly. Bummer!

kumar -> (19/1/2012 8:29:20 PM)

Did i just see michelle rodriguez in that??

I have to give it to these guys, all credit for maintaining to churn this shit out. Im a sucker for this trash!!

drich90215 -> You're an idiot because I know more about films than you. (20/1/2012 1:54:45 AM)

And if you disagree your opinions are wrong, and will be ignored.

drich90215 -> You're an idiot because I know more about films than you. (20/1/2012 1:54:56 AM)

By the way. Milla jovavich is a joke.

drich90215 -> You're an idiot because I know more about films than you. (20/1/2012 1:55:02 AM)

I hate to rain on you Resident Evil movie fan's parade but these films have nothing whatsoever to do with the excellent games and as such are BULLSHIT. Anyone who could derive any pleasure from watching this garbage would have trouble finding two brain cells in their own heads to rub together and is therefore A FUCKING idiot that would mistake the dingle berries in their crap encrusted pants as great literature. Fuck this film, Fuck the shit heads that watch this bollocks, Fuck Hollywood and Fuck you again for making the rest of us sane audience members have to suffer in the knowledge that this ugly excuse for entertainment even exists.

darko18 -> . (20/1/2012 8:27:52 AM)

MusicLovesYou -> I've been the cinema to see every RE film (20/1/2012 9:01:40 AM)

It's weird, I go with my brother and two friends who are sisters and it's become this strange, ritualistic thing we all have to do whenever a new RE film comes out. I'm not even sure we enjoy them anymore (although I did quite like the third one in the desert). I agree with some of the comments, they have absolutely nothing to do with the games which is a shame, as I imagine a genuine survival horror a la Resi 2 or the Gamecube revamped Resi 1 could be genius. Still, as long as they keep getting churned out, me, my bro and our friends will continue to shuffle, zombie-like, to our local multiplex to watch them.

Kayotik -> RE: I've been the cinema to see every RE film (20/1/2012 9:35:38 AM)

With these things there are always two camps. Fans of the Movies and Fans of the Comics/Books/Video Games.

In my case I'm a fan of the games...plus I'm not really into generic action movies that have more explosions than sense.

I only watched up to the third film, but are the films themselves just ignoring continuity entirely? Didn't the world end and become a desert planet in the Third film? Though how a Virus that's sole function is to regenerate dead tissue could possibly dry up oceans I'll never know...But from the looks of it everything's fine again! I'd actually laugh if they had Vegas at some point looking normal, considering it was last seen under sand dunes.

It really goes to say something if the filmmakers appear to think their audience too dumb to notice massive fuckups like that.

Rebenectomy -> RE: You're an idiot because I know more about films than you. (20/1/2012 10:45:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: drich90215

I hate to rain on you Resident Evil movie fan's parade but these films have nothing whatsoever to do with the excellent games and as such are BULLSHIT. Anyone who could derive any pleasure from watching this garbage would have trouble finding two brain cells in their own heads to rub together and is therefore A FUCKING idiot that would mistake the dingle berries in their crap encrusted pants as great literature. Fuck this film, Fuck the shit heads that watch this bollocks, Fuck Hollywood and Fuck you again for making the rest of us sane audience members have to suffer in the knowledge that this ugly excuse for entertainment even exists.

Okay, we get you don't like the films. However some people do and I doubt they appreciate being called 'fucking idiots'. Please tone it down a little.

waltham1979 -> RE: You're an idiot because I know more about films than you. (20/1/2012 12:20:01 PM)

I have no problem admitting that I actually really enjoyed the first film, although they have got progressively worse as they got on and the last 'attempt' I found actually embarrasing to watch!!

Always good to see Sienne Guillory running around in very little but I just miss having Zombies to be honest :(

Spaldron -> RE: You're an idiot because I know more about films than you. (20/1/2012 12:24:57 PM)

This thread is why I generally avoid Movie News, sooooo much fanboy anger.

MonsterCat -> RE: You're an idiot because I know more about films than you. (20/1/2012 12:36:46 PM)

quote:

Anyone who could derive any pleasure from watching this garbage would have trouble finding two brain cells in their own heads to rub together and is therefore A FUCKING idiot that would mistake the dingle berries in their crap encrusted pants as great literature.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey...

elab49 -> RE: You're an idiot because I know more about films than you. (20/1/2012 12:40:15 PM)

Anyone else want to randomly come in and ignore the topic but just make fun of someone already dealt with? [8|]

Spaldron -> RE: You're an idiot because I know more about films than you. (20/1/2012 12:42:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

Anyone else want to randomly come in and ignore the topic but just make fun of someone already dealt with? [8|]

I'll do another one if you'd like?

jcthefirst -> RE: You're an idiot because I know more about films than you. (20/1/2012 1:01:14 PM)

As terrible as these films are, I've seen them all. I actually quite enjoyed the first and third ones too.

I won't be seeing it in the cinema though, and shall lovefilm it, as I have done all the others when it's released on dvd.

MartinBlank76 -> RE: You're an idiot because I know more about films than you. (20/1/2012 1:14:14 PM)

quote:

I am away to post about this rant in the 'Things that made you smile today' thread in Off Topic. Especially the bolded part.

superdan -> RE: You're an idiot because I know more about films than you. (20/1/2012 1:53:49 PM)

I'd rather watch a new Resident Evil film every 2 years than suffer another Avatar.

DancingClown -> RE: You're an idiot because I know more about films than you. (20/1/2012 2:25:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: superdan

I'd rather watch a new Resident Evil film every 2 years than suffer another Avatar.

I would agree with this, sir.

gunstar -> RE: Resident Evil: Retribution Trailer (20/1/2012 3:12:27 PM)

Was that a Resident Evil trailer masquerading as a Sony advert or a Sony advert masquerading as a Resident Evil trailer?

That's just taken product placement to sublime / horrific levels.

Genius!

Hood_Man -> RE: You're an idiot because I know more about films than you. (20/1/2012 3:13:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

Yes please! [sm=w00t.gif]

Liam Murray -> All Present and Correct (21/1/2012 1:00:09 PM)

Zombies... Jojovich...action...fear...sexy Ada Wong...brain-dead menace...Apocalypse to be avoided or embraced. What's NOT to love?

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
9.399414E-02