Goodbye (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

bnicholson50 -> Goodbye (18/1/2012 5:41:08 PM)

I dont lament this news. I dislike Lucas as a writer, director, etc. but Lucas should be regarded as an innovator of SFX for movies. ILM has developed some great SFX techniques since it's conception and provided employment to some of the greats in movie history such as John Lasseter

hi charlie -> (18/1/2012 6:22:41 PM)

THX 118 is a masterpiece, american grafitti is class for what it is and Star Wars speaks for itself, yes that was a long time ago and I have serious reservations to the man's remaining skills, I would still be interested to see if he can reinvent himself and pull it out of the bag. the advantage of being as rich as god is that he could make an indie film a year and still not leave a scratch on the piggie bank.

hi charlie -> THX 118 ? (18/1/2012 6:23:06 PM)

THX 118 is a masterpiece, american grafitti is class for what it is and Star Wars speaks for itself, yes that was a long time ago and I have serious reservations to the man's remaining skills, I would still be interested to see if he can reinvent himself and pull it out of the bag. the advantage of being as rich as god is that he could make an indie film a year and still not leave a scratch on the piggie bank.

hi charlie -> THX 118 ? (18/1/2012 6:23:20 PM)

hi charlie -> THX 118 ? (18/1/2012 6:23:21 PM)

hi charlie -> THX 118 ? (18/1/2012 6:23:23 PM)

hi charlie -> THX 118 ? (18/1/2012 6:23:25 PM)

hi charlie -> THX 118 ? (18/1/2012 6:23:27 PM)

hi charlie -> THX 118 ? (18/1/2012 6:23:29 PM)

Whistler -> (18/1/2012 6:27:17 PM)

Not much will change, he's practically retired already.

a_man_and_his_monkey -> RE: George Lucas To Retire? (18/1/2012 7:44:55 PM)

Mesa so sad...

Jackson Five -> Oh George... (18/1/2012 8:24:35 PM)

Please retire already! We are sick of you ruining your own movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AAvAnI9Bwg

Jackson Five -> Oh George... (18/1/2012 8:24:54 PM)

Please retire already! We are sick of you ruining your own movies.

Jackson Five -> Oh George... (18/1/2012 8:25:42 PM)

Retire already! We are sick of you ruining your own movies!

odddaze -> RE: George Lucas To Retire? (19/1/2012 1:52:27 AM)

In my mind, Lucas retired in 1977.

kielerkai -> These retirement plans come way too late... (19/1/2012 6:58:04 AM)

STAR WARS is ruined. Forever.
And it can never be un-ruined... :-(((

spark1 -> RE: These retirement plans come way too late... (19/1/2012 11:38:48 AM)

he's not really retiring, just going to make smaller, cheaper movies like 'red tails'.

return to his 70s roots?

spark1 -> RE: Goodbye (19/1/2012 1:47:47 PM)

if 'radioland murders' had been a success in '93 he would done this sooner and not done the prequels, just as cameron went back to 'terminator' after 'the abyss'.

shitneck -> (19/1/2012 5:13:34 PM)

"Says Red Tails is his final blockbuster"
Well, thats being a little optimistic isn't it? Back in 1986 I can remember him claiming that Howard the Duck was going to be one of the greatest comic book adaptations as well........

BubbaGump Shrimps -> Last cash-in before his "retirement" (20/1/2012 3:10:03 PM)

Got the awful prequels to go in 3D!!!! And It's going to be amazing... Actors sitting down in rooms talking to each other... in 3D!!!!

BubbaGump Shrimps -> Last cash-in before his "retirement" (20/1/2012 3:10:13 PM)

Got the awful prequels to go in 3D!!!! And It's going to be amazing... Actors sitting down in rooms talking to each other... in 3D!!!!

BubbaGump Shrimps -> Last cash-in before his "retirement" (20/1/2012 3:10:26 PM)

BubbaGump Shrimps -> Last cash-in before his "retirement" (20/1/2012 3:11:05 PM)

BubbaGump Shrimps -> (20/1/2012 3:12:21 PM)

BubbaGump Shrimps -> (20/1/2012 3:14:59 PM)

BubbaGump Shrimps -> (20/1/2012 3:20:47 PM)

Ciaran McNulty -> Sssshhhhh.... (20/1/2012 5:58:55 PM)

Shut up, everybody.

Jasper_29 -> RE: Sssshhhhh.... (20/1/2012 10:31:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ciaran McNulty

Shut up, everybody.

Indeed.

None of the Star Wars prequels is nearly as bad as Peter Jackson's King Kong.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
9.326172E-02