Flight - Zemeckis' Return To Live-Action Film-Making (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Timon -> Flight - Zemeckis' Return To Live-Action Film-Making (12/1/2012 1:46:43 PM)

I'm all for filmmakers to experiment, but I'm glad that Robert Zemeckis has decided to put down the motion capture technology and come back to live action film making. After all, his last 'live' film was Castaway! That was ages ago.

Anyway, he's got a hell of a cast for his next film - Flight. It includes Denzel Wasington, Don Cheadle, Jon Goodman, Bruce Greenwood and James Badge Dale.

Scripted by John Gatins (Real Steel), it's about "the redemption story of “Whip” (Washington), a commercial airline pilot who pulls off a heroic feat of flying in a damaged plane, saving 98 lives on a flight carrying 106 people. While the world begs to embrace him as a true American Hero, the everyman struggles with this label as he is forced to hold up to the scrutiny of an investigation that brings into question his behavior the night before the doomed flight."

Ooooh.

Emyr Thy King -> RE: Flight - Zemeckis' Return To Live-Action Film-Making (12/1/2012 1:53:28 PM)

That actually sounds like an incredible film. I can see Goodman as the supportive fellow aviator friend or a FAA official grilling him for details. Good find.

Nexus Wookie -> RE: Flight - Zemeckis' Return To Live-Action Film-Making (13/1/2012 1:02:42 PM)

Hmm....sounds very interesting! I do however agree that Zemeckis leaving his 'toys' to finally make a live action film - is welcome news! Afterall,, Castaway was a really enjoyable movie!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI