Collins In Talks For Evil Dead Remake (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Collins In Talks For Evil Dead Remake (5/1/2012 12:53:59 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Wild about Wilder -> Collins in Evil Dead Remake (5/1/2012 12:53:59 PM)

OH DEAR! OH DEAR! OH DEAR! not good at all! [sm=augen14.gif] [sm=icon8.gif][sm=sad15.gif]

pog -> Dear God NO (5/1/2012 1:15:33 PM)

This is going to be a disaster an unmitagated disaster, prey that the Mayans where right and the rapture will come before this ever see the light of day, Sam Rami you just lost all my respect

Hobbitonlass -> RE: Dear God NO (5/1/2012 1:18:44 PM)

*waits for Clowny to implode*

MonsterCat -> RE: Collins In Talks For Evil Dead Remake (5/1/2012 1:22:37 PM)

Might work.

jonson -> RE: Dear God NO (5/1/2012 1:25:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hobbitonlass

*waits for Clowny to implode*

I bet he'll argue that Evil Dead was already remade.................as Evil Dead 2. [:D]

Anyway, as far as Evil Dead is concerned, it only gained notoriety for being banned rather than actually being any good (IMO). Evil Dead 2 however is awesome.

garvielloken -> RE: Collins In Talks For Evil Dead Remake (5/1/2012 1:26:21 PM)

Sub plots should be a no-no for Evil Dead films

Kev2012 -> Here we go again (5/1/2012 3:05:22 PM)

I see, yet another horror remake where instead of a male hero, it changes to a female one. Guess men were tougher in the originals....

Invader_Ace -> RE: Collins In Talks For Evil Dead Remake (5/1/2012 3:13:04 PM)

Dear The World.
Stop. Please, just leave it.
Yours Sincerely,
Invader Ace.

HughesRoss -> RE: Collins In Talks For Evil Dead Remake (5/1/2012 7:01:13 PM)

You can see why they have gone in this direction though....

No one can replace Ash.......no can do what Bruce Campbell did......

So they replaced the problem by not even having the character....makes sense but like you all.....its a dumb idea....for another dumb re-make.....

Why are they doing this when what all Evil Dead fans want is Part 4 which follows on from the ending in which Ash is in the future.......I have been waiting for that since Army Of Darkness in the 90's

GZ -> For the love of God make them stop! (5/1/2012 10:02:44 PM)

There is only 1 of 2 things this film is gonna take at the box office and that's JACK and Shit!

...... and Jack just left town!!!!!

Bruce is Evil Dead end of! Sam get your head out of your arse and pull some strings cuz this is going to be dog shit!

You know I have an idea for a horror film that I've been sitting on for a while and the more I see shit horror film coming out..... sod it! gonna have to do it I reckon because it will be on par with The Omen.......What happened to horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone start an online Evil dead 4 petition for christ sake!!!!!

dannyfletch -> No No NO NO NO!!!!! (6/1/2012 10:18:54 PM)

Please let this just be a horrible and dispicable rumour! This has got to be possibly the worst idea for a remake ever! In fact why the hell are they remaking this when the original is an absolute classic? PLEASE ABORT THIS HORRIBLE IDEA NOW AND NO MORE POINTLESS REMAKES!!!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
4.699707E-02