New Prometheus Picture Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New Prometheus Picture Online (21/12/2011 5:51:28 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Cameron1975Williams -> 'The first link to Alien doesn't come 'til the third act.'? (21/12/2011 5:51:28 PM)

What about the fact that Fassbender is an android? What about set design, costume design and art direction all clearly being heavily influenced by Alien? I bet even the Score has references to Jerry Goldsmith's original. After Robin Hood, I have little faith in Scott's judgement regardiing what constitutes a good story. I just hope David Lindelof's script is as strong as Ridley's eye for visuals.

Cameron1975Williams -> 'The first link to Alien doesn't come 'til the third act.'? (21/12/2011 5:52:22 PM)

What about the fact that Fassbender is an android? What about set design, costume design and art direction all clearly being heavily influenced by Alien? I bet even the Score has references to Jerry Goldsmith's original. After Robin Hood, I have little faith in Scott's judgement regardiing what constitutes a good story. I just hope David Lindelof's script is as strong as Ridley's eye for visuals.

J_BUltimatum -> Prometheus (a.k.a. new ad for Photo Shop??) (21/12/2011 8:27:17 PM)

Will definetly end up seeing this but has anyone else been thinking that all the "official" pics from Scott have been ridiculously photo shopped up to the rafters???

darktrain -> in space ridley can hear hear us lick our lips in anticipation! (21/12/2011 10:07:28 PM)

writing this before seeing the trailer and it is very intriguing..we know that it has strands of the alien film in it but it is only that and that the themes deal with a stroy on a massive epic scale..im not expecting an appearance by the creature..im looking forward to ridleys visuals,giger designed set,lindelofs story and a great cast putting in great performances oh and charlize theron doing pressups semi naked

darktrain -> in space ridley can hear hear us lick our lips in anticipation! (21/12/2011 10:16:28 PM)

writing this before seeing the trailer and it is very intriguing..we know that it has strands of the alien film in it but it is only that and that the themes deal with a stroy on a massive epic scale..im not expecting an appearance by the creature..im looking forward to ridleys visuals,giger designed set,lindelofs story and a great cast putting in great performances oh and charlize theron doing pressups semi naked

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI