Wrath Of The Titans Trailer Rages Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Wrath Of The Titans Trailer Rages Online (20/12/2011 9:47:24 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Englebertnightingale -> RE: (20/12/2011 11:54:45 AM)

To top of the trilogy, they could neatly entitle the third part: Splash of the Titans A fun-filled seafaring adventure in which Sam's hair is even longer.

Emyr Thy King -> RE: RE: (20/12/2011 4:10:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Englebertnightingale

To top of the trilogy, they could neatly entitle the third part: Splash of the Titans A fun-filled seafaring adventure in which Sam's hair is even longer.

Or rather Crash of the Titans.

I think it looks better than the first film. Shame there's no Gemma Arteton. I guess that didn't last long "I can't styyye wth a shaila for long, maaaiit".

UTB -> RE: Looks better than the first (21/12/2011 2:37:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wienerflop

And whoever said that it is a God of War rip off is a newfag.

As opposed to an oldfag?

This'll be one of those movies (like the last one) where I eventually give in due to wanting to see how good the effects are. Because that's really what this about, right?

It is a serious perm, though.

Cool Breeze -> RE: Looks better than the first (21/12/2011 2:57:15 PM)

Looks as crap as the first one.And whats with that rock music?

Moronifighter -> RE: Looks better than the first (22/12/2011 7:59:42 AM)

I said it looks like God of War because it does! I know of course that its greek mythology and nothing new but the way it looks and especially the art style and the fight sequences are a straight rip off from GoW. They should just make a GoW movie the story is much more exciting - Forget about saving the gods from the Titans. A demigod on a bloody revenge mission with the Gods throwing everything they've got at him while he brutally survives and ends up killing the gods one by one sounds much better to me.

princessa -> RE: Looks better than the first (22/12/2011 8:06:44 PM)

Mmm...looks good but after the first one IDK...i may see this.

Enzino -> No Gemma Arterton (13/1/2012 10:37:49 AM)

Why is Empire keeping mum about the fact that Gemma Arterton isn't going to be in the film any more? In your previous post you still said she was attached and now you don't mention her any more? What's going on?

Enzino -> No Gemma Arterton (13/1/2012 10:47:59 AM)

Why is Empire keeping mum about the fact that Gemma Arterton isn't going to be in the film any more? In your previous post you still said she was attached and now you don't mention her any more? What's going on?

Revstar -> Meh... (8/2/2012 12:49:55 PM)

...so far, so sub-par God Of War. I'll watch but not in 3D.

Eomer_King -> (23/2/2012 6:22:51 PM)

Just play of God of War 3 on a HD television. Infinitely superior.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI