Amazing Spider-Man Teaser Poster Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Amazing Spider-Man Teaser Poster Online (10/12/2011 7:17:13 PM)

Post your comments on this article

JIm R -> RE: (11/12/2011 12:21:13 AM)

I think untold is taking it a bit far, but technically we've never seen Lizard on screen so they are within they're rights to make such a claim, as broad as it is.

jobloffski -> RE: (11/12/2011 9:18:11 AM)

Don't Parker's parents get referred to in the trailer? Not a reader of the comics, so don't know if they ever got featured, but as far as the films go, any detailed reference to why he's living with his aunt and uncle is 'untold' isn't it?

Spaldron -> RE: The proper title should be...... (11/12/2011 2:11:51 PM)

Spiderman: The Told Story

target -> RE: RE: (11/12/2011 3:10:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jobloffski

Don't Parker's parents get referred to in the trailer? Not a reader of the comics, so don't know if they ever got featured, but as far as the films go, any detailed reference to why he's living with his aunt and uncle is 'untold' isn't it?

Yeah but who cares about what happened to his parents?

jobloffski -> RE: RE: (11/12/2011 3:33:31 PM)

It hadn't occurred to me to wonder until the trailer hinted at their story. If it;s a good story and adds something, at least it WOULD be slightly different to the previous iteration, because it prsents a different Peter Parker, one with an apparently unknown to him tragedy in his past, as well as one with tragedy in his present propelling him to become the hero, and that is certainly a different starting point to Raimi's 'I'm a wuss in love with this chick' intro.

People have been whinging about the reboot as if Sony executives are personally pissing in their eyes and ears by going down that route. Proof's in the pudding, and if it works for the story of the film to have reference to Peter's Past, why not?

Stevie_G -> (13/12/2011 4:21:08 PM)

It looks like they've just added the spider silouette to a poster for The Last Exorcism

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI