Peter Weller Boards Star Trek 2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Peter Weller Boards Star Trek 2 (5/12/2011 5:57:32 PM)

Post your comments on this article

warren7355 -> I reckon... (5/12/2011 5:57:32 PM)

He will play a prominent part in the creation of Kahn/the Eugenics Wars, probably as an evil/misguided scientist/genius...

Just a hunch...

ED-209 -> RE: I reckon... (5/12/2011 6:04:15 PM)

Peter 'RoboCop' Weller in Star Trek 2? I'd buy that for a dollar!

paulmitchell -> Khaaaaaaaaaan (5/12/2011 7:20:48 PM)

As much as I love Abrams films,khan should be in the next star trek film.make his story more prominent ,as for weller,absolute genius

zombie mastermind -> I'll be back! (5/12/2011 7:24:20 PM)

He's already been in this famous sci-fi franchise: Enterprise, playing a right nasty bugger in a couple of episodes. Good news though, the world needs more Weller!

jamiah -> (5/12/2011 7:29:30 PM)

WHY do people insist on bringing Khan back? Are fans not aware of all the unimaginative stories Hollywood has been whipping out the last umpteen years. Remakes whether they are set in an alternate time line are still remakes. The Eugenics Wars were to have taken place in the 1990s BEFORE the time line was altered. Let us have AT LEAST one original idea for Pete's sake!

IrishC -> RE: (5/12/2011 9:00:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jamiah

WHY do people insist on bringing Khan back? Are fans not aware of all the unimaginative stories Hollywood has been whipping out the last umpteen years. Remakes whether they are set in an alternate time line are still remakes. The Eugenics Wars were to have taken place in the 1990s BEFORE the time line was altered. Let us have AT LEAST one original idea for Pete's sake!

To quote the last guy who quoted the film before I quoted you... I'd buy that for a dollar.

We've got one of the most talented directors/writers around working wonders on a franchise which was well in need of rejuvenation. Let him bring his own ideas to the party. The old movies will always be around to enjoy,

Fuzzbap -> (5/12/2011 11:43:30 PM)

Um...missing out any of the main cast members at all? Like the one that there wasn't enough of first time around, maybe?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI