Elite Squad: The Enemy Within (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews

Empire Admin -> Elite Squad: The Enemy Within (2/12/2011 10:27:43 AM)

Post your comments on this article

danclay77 -> Amazing (2/12/2011 10:27:43 AM)

Terrific film. Really surprised at how good it was. Infernal Affairs/Wire fans will love it.

danielthompson99 -> WOW! (27/8/2012 8:19:54 PM)

This is awesome!
I was a big fan of City of God, so I knew violence was to be expected when revisiting these streets. However, what makes this film so good is the politics. Dirty, grimey, politics.
This is stunning. I look forwards to seeing more from this director.

Ralph25 -> Seriously awesome (but the first one still better) (9/4/2013 8:43:09 PM)

I do not have much to say about this movie is really good, but I still prefer the 1st.
This is completely different from Tropa de Elite 1, considering the fact that while the 1st had mans from BOPE (Brazilian Swat), who had their thoughts and personal stories of how they dealt with corrupt police, since this focuses more attention on corruption Overall, both the police but also the government, corruption at the highest level possible that is happening in Brazil. Here the bad guys in this movie are really cruel, and as a result, the stakes are higher for the protagonists.
The film features the same cast of 1, and a few guests, and all the characters are very well used. But their development seems to have been in 2nd plan for the narrative.
What I liked even more was the scale of the film, the action scenes in this unfortunately are few, but they are impressive in scale as it is memorable. And like any good movie, there were many fascinating twists.
Too bad the movie was just what I said about the characters being little used, and the fact that it is shorter than the 1st movie. But in general're even excellent, a fiction that seems really a vision of corruption never seen before and police who fight against it. And Captain Nascimento still *beep* awesome, even to the political style, but he still manages to take a beating!
I recommend this to anyone who likes a good thriller with a message.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI