Producer Graham King Talks Tomb Raider (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Producer Graham King Talks Tomb Raider (21/11/2011 11:50:57 AM)

Post your comments on this article

potemkin1925 -> Karima Adebibe - the previous Lara Croft model (21/11/2011 11:50:57 AM)

Cast Karima Adebibe. Now!!!

smakris04 -> Angelina Jolie is the only Lara Croft (21/11/2011 12:06:04 PM)

Dear Williams I don't think it was funny the way you posted filth instead of life. I know that the cradle of life is not the best movie in the world but I dare every objective critic to review the cradle of life and the original tomb raider next to similar movies which were released in the recent years. And if you adjust their boxoffice you will realize that both movies rocked the charts even next to Angelina's Salt with a smaller budjet. the 131 million of 2001 with todays ticket prices is 182 million! and even TR2 sold tickets that today would bring 85 million -similar to last years Prince of Persia- and again with only a budget of 80 and 90 million unlike the recent blockbusters.

albumental -> RE: Angelina Jolie is the only Lara Croft (21/11/2011 12:54:36 PM)

Dear Smakris04.

It was a joke. "Cradle Of Filth" are an English extreme metal band, formed in Suffolk in 1991. The band's musical style evolved from black metal to a cleaner and more "produced" amalgam of gothic metal, symphonic black metal, and other extreme metal styles, while their lyrical themes and imagery are heavily influenced by gothic literature, poetry, mythology and horror films.

Where-as Cradle Of Life was a deeply, deeply shit film.

Lots of love.

Me

fuzzcaminski -> RE: Angelina Jolie is the only Lara Croft (21/11/2011 1:00:50 PM)

Try track four, 'coffin fodder'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs1yOhxcgP4

Paddy Kieran -> Dear Hollywood (21/11/2011 1:59:50 PM)

I''ve had it with fake accents.....why not cast English people to play English people and if you must cast e.g. Ewan McGregor ( a great actor)....just change the character to a scot, instead of the crappy American accent...its a big wide open world out there, its not impossible for a scot to be a US journalist or something similar...no offence Ewan, I could have easily singled out many others e.g. Liam Neeson, Hugh Lawrie etc etc...I'm Irish, so we've had to suffer Julia Roberts (twice!) Tom Cruise (see lucky charms ad!) and Tommy Lee Jones....when will the madness end?

picknmix -> Going Younger (26/11/2011 12:59:33 PM)

Here are a couple outside the box choices for Lara - Carey Mulligan; she can act , she's totally hot, she's British, and once gone through a boot camp i'm sure she'd be able to handle the physical stuff...the same applies to Felicity Jones...both are young enough for an origin story and capable of grounding the film in a Dark Knight kind way as i thought both of Angelina's efforts were going skating close to Batman & Robin territory,.

mjjmongoose -> Error (1/12/2011 12:23:09 PM)

Dear Empire you appear to have used a picture of Ben Barnes for your Tomb Raider story by mistake. Easily done.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI